• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top end forehand discs (375'+) Part II

+1 for the Xcaliber. It is a more stable destroyer. Also, I would recommend using 175 gram versions of those discs. They will be more stable for longer, more accurate, and less effected by wind. If you are looking for a pure distance disc the Boss is nice but imo it is inconsistent and hard to control. I think a lot depends on the size of your hand and your grip strength but I have talked to many top pros and they don't use anything faster than a destroyer.

If you have oat issues you might want to try some straight stable drivers and work on your form. Learn how to throw them straight flat and low. Also take a video or have a friend video you. I do that from time to time and it really helps.

I had the same dilemma and then I got a max. It will never turn over, no matter how much you give it.

i'd say go with the same discs your throwing but step them up to max weight for a little extra stability. if your just looking to check out a new disc though, try a force