• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top Pros For Each Company?

McBeth would have been my answer around the time of worlds, but really didn't do anything impressive after. Wysocki seems like he is almost the best for Innova, but he hasn't had that key win yet. This is an opinionated thread after all...

McBeth would have been my answer around the time of worlds, but really didn't do anything impressive after. Wysocki seems like he is almost the best for Innova, but he hasn't had that key win yet. This is an opinionated thread after all...

What has Colglazier won? One A-Tier.
What has Wysocki won? A Major, an NT, Players Cup and a gaggle of A-Tiers.

Which is why I said "or Will." If you think Wysocki is the best, that's cool with me lol. My opinion is that those 2 are, sorry if I offended you :rolleyes:

Maybe overall, but currently he is not the top pro for Innova. He hasn't won a major in quite sometime. Doesn't quite make him the top pro for them right now. Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time, but Lebron is the best right now.

KC had 6 top five finishes and 3 more top ten finishes in 12 open events this year. He also won the masters division at Worlds and another top 5 masters finish.

The OP just said Top Pro, not currently best pro. (The OP also said not to discuss Innova or Discraft, but when did we ever follow directions :p )

Haha, Well I mean we all pretty much had them down anyway. Though I didn't know Will tossed discmania, kind of thought he had an all Innova bag. This has been super informative though, thank you guys.

McBeth's winnings this year- 34K
Colglazier's winnings this year- 15K.

Pretty F'ing good for pretty much his first year on tour, but he can't compare with McBeast.

Cam played have the event's McBeth did also. Just saying. I did say Cam or Schusterick, they both are playing great at this time.

where is the link to the top ten players? who even won the mens points was it McBeast? i think that is the best gauge because it is against all the top pros.

i think the womens cup is still figuring out the math. ;)

Vibram - dana vicich, ross brandt, or mittenz

MVP - none. yet. Couple testers and social media.

Lat 64 - Jesper Lundmark

Gateway - John E. McCray

Legacy - Stevie Rico

DGA - Jon Baldwin

Westside: Greg Barsby

Prodiscus: Devan Owens. If he dont count - then Timo

Mittenz!

Sorry, first time I have seen that outside of the local crowd.

Jesper doesn't compete anymore. Tomas is pretty much their MPO guy. They have a couple juniors kids who are starting to really get hot. And Ragna is their top female. She's amazing.

Side note-discmania is innova...just tweaked molds.

I would have to say catrina over Paige, though she's not far behind. Also, steve Rico isn't alone from legacy...his bro bamba competes too. I'm curious to see who the first legacy female will be. She's gonna have a cannon for an arm considering the power and arm speed needed for some of their discs.

Her and Aaron traveled all summer.
That's great news. i would love to route for a local hero the other 75% of the year as well. any idea why she didn't play Charleston? A win there would have been a great way to close the season.

Latest posts