• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tournament rant

nice review. you also captured the exact feelings of many regarding our pink bagged group partner. Your review on him was funny and you only had to deal with him for 1 round.... I got stuck with him for ALL 3 ROUNDS!!!! He beat me by a stroke first round, I got him by 1 second round and we were tied going into the final where he proceeded to beat me by 1 or 2 I think...

I enjoyed playing with you and matt in the round, surely the saving grace of that afternoon!

no, I missed cashing by 1 stroke & 1 spot! I think they paid like 12 or so and I was 1 out! oh well.....

I think you and matt should make a road trip to the pocono's for this
http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3179

Funny thing about the dude calling the guy because he was 10cm away from his mini should check the rule him self.. You actually you get 11.75cm' behind the mini or 4.5" if you want it in inches. So did he get his ruler our and double check? lol what a jackass.

MDR_3000 said:
actually it's 30cm or 11"

:oops: I thought it was 11.75 cm, 11cm 11" :p lol My bad. Well there ya go then even better.

MDR_3000 said:
actually it's 30cm or 11"

I know a lot of people that know nothing about this rule. It's funny, because people always ask why I stand a good 5-6 inches (sometimes the full 11) behind my mark at times.

The other two guys in my group from the first round had already left when I was discussing this with the TD. It annoys me to feel like I'm handicapping myself by trying to play by the rules. Especially w/r/t falling putts because I know how much easier it is to putt when you step through everything.
The tourney that I played in was the first of a summer series. Am I allowed to ask not to be grouped with a particular player?

the invisible tree said:
The other two guys in my group from the first round had already left when I was discussing this with the TD. It annoys me to feel like I'm handicapping myself by trying to play by the rules. Especially w/r/t falling putts because I know how much easier it is to putt when you step through everything.
The tourney that I played in was the first of a summer series. Am I allowed to ask not to be grouped with a particular player?

That is a mighty fine question. I will ask the Colorado State Rep for the PDGA his thoughts on that.

Latest posts