• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

tourney avg

HyzerJose

Is there a list of the highest average rating for a tournament somewhere? I'm curious where my tournament this weekend would stand.

I don't understand. I mean when the tourney is over, the average rating of each round. I shot 1067, 1076, and 1075, an average of 1073. I feel like that is a high average and I'm wondering where it stands with all tournaments.

I don't understand. I mean when the tourney is over, the average rating of each round. I shot 1067, 1076, and 1075, an average of 1073. I feel like that is a high average and I'm wondering where it stands with all tournaments.

That is extremely high. Are you Joe Rovere?

Sick sir. I've never seen a compilation of average ratings per tournament but looking at Ricky's wins this year he has a couple 1070 avg. Yours is 1072...

1072.7 rounds to 1073. Paul and will averaged 1081 at the memorial this year. I would think a 1081 would put you near the front, but to have to do 4 times in a row is nuts.

1073 might be top 10 all time, that's some mighty impressive golf! :clap:

That lone 4 the final round :(

Wish I could have been on your card.
I had 2 rounds of playing w/ a negative Nancy whos constant F this, F that, got really draining.

Keep up the good work at Worlds buddy.

Nice shooting, Joe! That is some pretty impressive golf. It's got to be hard to keep your foot on the gas when you're that far ahead.

Wow, thanks everyone! I got lucky with great cards all weekend. That Chris kiddo is going to be good. Fort Collins Chris is going to be good too. Last round had Gomez in the mix, we were rooting for each other which kept things positive and man is he funny!

Joe, I would expect your round ratings to get even higher. The women and Intermediates, who played a shorter course all three rounds still appear to have played the same course as everyone else. 1081 is not out of the question for your weekend up at Red Feather Lakes!

Make sure you crush it at worlds. I and most of Colorado will be following and cheering for you!

The winner of Int would have won advanced by 5 strokes. lel

laughing extremely loud?

More to the point, right on Joe. I played with you and Robert Nichols out in Norfolk, NE earlier this year. Been pulling for you ever since.

Last edited: