• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trilogy bag

JohnDeere

Help me make an all trilogy bag I like their plastic way more than Innova
Current setup
Putter: Prime marshal
Throwers:
174 D challenger (straight)
173 BT soft Harp (OS)

Mid:
176 KC Roc (straight to US)
173 Z Buzzz (straight)
178 Z Buzzz (straight to fade)
181 Fuzion Verdict (OS)

Fairway:
169 Dx teebird (US)
175 axiom crave (straight)
175 MF teebird3 (straight to fade)
174 Resistor (OS)
175 Lucid Felon (FH/meathook)

Distance:
169 Dx beast (very US)
2 175 pro starfire (controlled distance)
167 champ tern (US)
175 pro destroyer (straight to US)
174 Opto Cutlass (OS)

Ok I've done a lot more research and come up with this based on what I have right now agree or disagree?
Putter: 2 blend marshal
Thrower: Lucid judge
BT soft harp

Mid: lucid warrant
Lucid truth
Lucid eMac truth
Fuzion verdict

Fairway: Opto maul
Opto River
Recycled spark
Opto XXX
Lucid felon

Distance: air renegade
VIP Northman
VIP Boatman
Air bolt
Opto bolt
Opto cutlass

If u have different suggestions on anything including plastic type/weight it would be much appreciated

Nice bag. I love the Verdict but use Lucid instead of Fuzion. You could check out the Thief; it's my main driver; also a great forehand disc. If you ever decide to go to a flatter, less glidey putter, try the Spike. I switched from Judges to the Spike and if it's a longer put (outside 45 feet or so), I may switch to the Harp I carry as my driving putter. I liked the Judge a lot but have switched to more of a flat, harder putting motion than a floaty, soft one (spin instead of push I guess). My putting is a lot more reliable now but if you putt well with the Judge and it suits your style then ignore.

I tend throw it a little anny and then it fades back at the end to end up just left of center. It definitely has some fade but not a ton. I don't throw teebirds, so not sure if they are similar. I do, however, throw a TL and the Thief has more fade and is a little faster feeling to me. The flight chart shows the same distance for them but I throw the Thief farther.