• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trilogy Challenge

Anybody thrown any of them yet? Any idea when sign ups are going to be? Steeze, redrum,? Thanks for all the info so far!

Anybody thrown any of them yet? Any idea when sign ups are going to be? Steeze, redrum,? Thanks for all the info so far!

They won't start until the last day in May on the 31st. You'd have to find the one you want to play in your area or wherever it is. They are listed by date. Once you find the one you want to play listed in the events list you can click on who is running it and find out their contact information and see when and how you need to register. Since they are all stand alone events formats and times will all vary.

best source of information and events is here.

http://trilogychallenge.com/

Bump Love for the Challenge! :thmbup:

Looks like the discs for the challenge are shaping up to be very nice. I expected base line plastics based on the $30 pack costs for the players.

Steeze there should only be one in Austin, TX...June 8th at Circle C. (SINTEX DGC, Boogie Flights TD). The other guy probably has no idea what's up.

However, there is one scheduled nearby at Kyle, TX on June 7th. (Ryan Reyes TD)

Ugh I swear so many new TD's try to break in an area they are unfamiliar with and cause scheduling conflicts. Contacted the other host, hoping to get it corrected.

I will be entering the one in my area on July 12th. It is being held at Carmichael Park, which is a little 9 hole course with an intersting layout. I am looking forward to this being the first event that I participate in and will be bringing my wife, brother-in-law and a few others out to enjoy this as well.

What is the lead time on the order? Meaning...how early do you need to end registration and order your player's packs so they will arrive in time. I've looked and looked and can't find that information.

If an event is June 1 when should you place your order to make sure you get the players packs in time?

Please and thank you.

What is the lead time on the order? Meaning...how early do you need to end registration and order your player's packs so they will arrive in time. I've looked and looked and can't find that information.

If an event is June 1 when should you place your order to make sure you get the players packs in time?

Please and thank you.

Once you register your event they will send you info on ordering and other details. You can also try to contact someone via this link. http://trilogychallenge.com/contact/

Or [email protected]

I would personally allow two weeks between ordering my packs and getting them although I'm sure it will be quicker. I'd also get extras depending on how much you can swing. Usually you'll have at least 5 people show up to an event wanting to get in on it the day of. Poor planners but you don't want to turn people away I'm sure. Plus I doubt it would be hard to sell extra player packs on facebook, this site, or ebay if you do have extras that go unused.

Anyone know how long it takes to be contacted back about an event registration? I put mine in on Tuesday night and havn't got an email nor the event added to the list.

I am not sure how Trilogy is run. I suppose it depends on the TD. I played two such events last year from Vibram. There was an auto confirm type thing that occurred. Then the rest of the contact was via the TD. One TD was johnnie on the spot and the other not so much.

60 player challenge going down at Fox Chase in Albemarle NC on June 1st

Throwing my first Trilogy Challenge! June 14th @ our beloved shady Sycuan Olive Glen in San Diego! Excited to throw some unreleased discs and make a fun day for everyone!

Latest posts