• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Triple Team Tourney 2012

Chad stopped playing :( .. might could talk brad into it but he works weekend afternoons and always backs out last minute on me for tourny play it seems like .. sucks all my normal disc golf buddies seems to have stopped playing or already have teams :( .. ill be there either way but hope its as a player

Does Andy already have a team? If not we should consider playing. It might be a little hard to swing because that's the week after I'm going to Atlanta for UFC 145, but I'm always up for asking the wife.

I haven't been playing as much lately, but if the wife approves I'll play with you, only if you would accept of course. :)

Last edited:
Chad stopped playing :( .. might could talk brad into it but he works weekend afternoons and always backs out last minute on me for tourny play it seems like .. sucks all my normal disc golf buddies seems to have stopped playing or already have teams :( .. ill be there either way but hope its as a player

Does Andy already have a team? If not we should consider playing. It might be a little hard to swing because that's the week after I'm going to Atlanta for UFC 145, but I'm always up for asking the wife.

I haven't been playing as much lately, but if the wife approves I'll play with you, only if you would accept of course. :)

You can tentatively count me in if you need someone. I don't think I have anything planned, but I'll have to check. Looks like it would be fun. :thmbup:

Sounds good fellas im down for 100% :thmbup: .. you both have my # so just keep me posted if/when you find out but should be a blast and actually i think we could do well :p

We're going to have one small twist this year. I think people will really like the twist. It should ad some interest for sure.

i could be persuaded to play. not actively looking to. but i may be interested if someone needs a third.

You'll want to play. It's non sanctioned. There will be beer and wine for sale at lunch and following the round. Heck, you can even drink during the round. Views will be great and the atmosphere will be fabulous.

I have collected money from 5 teams. I have a list of 15 teams that say they're playing. Last year we had 25 teams and I'm hoping for the same this year.

We are splitting High Fly into 2 teams and may have extras for a third. Will know more soon.

Awesome.

I know that Ian is looking for a team.

I'm taking the same stance as last year. I will play if there are two people that really, really want to play and don't have a third...but I would perfer to just run the event and not play in the event.

yeah im still kinda up in the air.. me, andy and josh are thinking about playing just not positive if they want to play for 100%

Still have a few weeks. My guess is the registrations will really grow when were two weeks out. The farm like a good estimate being they're going to be cooking lunch.

Remember the Winner Takes All format is that Sunday only 20 minutes away in Walhalla.

Josh B, Adam F, and I will be sending our money this week! Looking forward to playing this tournament again!

still not sure on this one... couple guys couldnt make it happen to make our team but if anyone is in need of a third let me know and i might be able to help you out :)

Latest posts