• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tron Identity Disc Stencil?

The Tron Identity Disc has been traded and sent out to a fellow DGCRer to be feild tested and perhaps but to good use.

Hopefully, we'll hear back about their opinions on this unique disc and its flight characteristics.

Thanks again guys! :hfive:

I'm the guinea pig. Initial impression, without throwing, is "what did I get myself into?" Higher PLH than any flick I've handled, and the plastic feels off. Has more of a baseline plastic stiffness, and very slick.
I can't wait to throw it, but don't get out often. Will report back when I do.

I'm the guinea pig. Initial impression, without throwing, is "what did I get myself into?" Higher PLH than any flick I've handled, and the plastic feels off. Has more of a baseline plastic stiffness, and very slick.
I can't wait to throw it, but don't get out often. Will report back when I do.

Awesome! :hfive: :thmbup:

What in the name of Discraft. It flies like a fast Stego. I threw it a few times today, could barely get 200 ft on it. Any nose up and it knifes straight to the ground. Put enough anny on it and it'll fade a little, but it still wants to dump.
Any one else want to try it?

What in the name of Discraft. It flies like a fast Stego. I threw it a few times today, could barely get 200 ft on it. Any nose up and it knifes straight to the ground. Put enough anny on it and it'll fade a little, but it still wants to dump.

I wouldn't mind giving it a try

i have a flick like this... it resides on the roof of my house

HAHAAAAA! :D

I wouldn't mind giving it a try

AWESOOOOOME! :hfive:

:popcorn: