• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will be the first to reach the highest level
icon_trusted_diamond.gif
?

Or maybe innovadude if he goes on a reviewing spree. Hey, he only needs one vote per review and he's there.

Or maybe innovadude if he goes on a reviewing spree. Hey, he only needs one vote per review and he's there.

i saw mashnut was bronze this morning when i saw his new review on the front page...congrats on making silver now!!

Good review from the Palisades! I totally agree, good work.

Thanks tourist! I read yours right after I posted mine, looks like we had similar reactions to the course. I'd love to get back to Colorado and play some more courses, I've heard great things about a lot of the courses between GJ and Denver.

I am already planning a trip (someday in the near future I hope) to play Phantom and Beaver Ranch. They both look amazing!!!!!

All the Trusted Reviewers out there, thanks. I can only hope to be a Trusted Reviewer in the future.

Ah man, you have to give us a heads up before you get out here!

I will for sure. I might either come with my wife or solo since I have a buddy in Denver. He isn't a DGer but I would just go play by myself or hopefully meet up with you and play those two courses and talk soccer. :D

I will for sure. I might either come with my wife or solo since I have a buddy in Denver. He isn't a DGer but I would just go play by myself or hopefully meet up with you and play those two courses and talk soccer. :D

Your more than welcome to sit with us if you come on game day!

Congrats to mashnut on silverTR status, and congrats to harr0140 on goldTR status. Great Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts