• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, finally. It only took 338 votes, but I finally got the GOLD. Happy days!
Well, no rest for the wicked - time to gun for diamond! :)

Last edited:
we have a diamond status?

Here are the TR qualifications as of today.

Bronze: 10 Reviews, 50 Helpful Votes, 10 Unique Voters
Silver: 20 Reviews, 150 Helpful Votes, 30 Unique Voters
Gold: 30 Reviews, 300 Helpful Votes, 60 Unique Voters
Diamond: 50 Reviews, 1000 Helpful Votes, 200 Unique Voters

Yeah we do, and it's ridiculous. The first person to get that is dedicated. And a lot of other things.

Where is XxinnovaxX's poll for this one?

I guarantee it will not be me . . . but I do think I will have some sort of record for someone who started golf on January 1st this year. Check my stats by the end of the year, I am going to try and make them pretty gaudy!

I won't worry about diamond...rarely do I write a review on a course that has tons of great reviews...and if there are less than 10, even if they are really good, I think hard before doing it...

I'll be totally happy with gold :)

Is there a "diamond" in the Olympics? ;)

I won't worry about diamond...rarely do I write a review on a course that has tons of great reviews...and if there are less than 10, even if they are really good, I think hard before doing it...

I'll be totally happy with gold :)

Is there a "diamond" in the Olympics? ;)

well eight golds should equal diamond:D

What happened Innova? I thought that you were bronze at one point?

I need to refresh my self by lots of the courses I have played in the past over again so I can review them.

lots and lots of thumbs down, or getting banned i would asume

How do you lose trusted reviewer status?

What happened Innova? I thought that you were bronze at one point?

i was bronze...but im right on the brink of trusted status....you have to have 45% more positives than negatives and i was 1 vote over the 45% but then i got 1 thumbs down that put me below the mark at 44%...lol....i guess ill just sit here and teeter from trusted(46%) to non-trusted(44%) until i come out with a jam-up review that catupults me into safety or one that everyone hates that buries me in the ground:)....i guess ill sit and wait until the second i hit trusted status again and order my mini asap!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts