• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tyler St Pk in PA - pin positions

Is there a long to long scorecard floating around anywhere ? Plan on playing it this weekend.

I recently updated the hole info to include the long tees, since so many are being added. The par is from the BCDGA score card and I'd say it's pretty accurate.

^^^First off, good man. Secondly, are those numbers the ones listed for "C" positions? Is it a mixture?

(course local, so it honestly doesn't matter to me, but I figured it would be a little extra info for other readers)

I think this is the most cureent pin location

Shot 4 down until hole 27 when I took an 11 which put my 2 over for the day....I think....and lost a disc on hole seven off to the right

1-A
2-C
3-B
4-A
5-A
6-A
7-A
8-A
9-A
10-A
11-A
12-A
13-C
14-C
15-A
16-A
17-ABC
18-C
19-B
20-A
21-B
22-C
23-B
24-A
25-B
26-A
27-A

yeah it was a sweet day to be on the course and bc of how the course was set up you could have shot low

There was an "ace race" doubles tourny this past weekend, hence all of the "A" positions. All short tees [except 10], all A positions. Oddly enough, only one ace in 50 holes of a lot of teams.