• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ulibarri Displays True Sportsmanship

I noticed Paul U throw a professional tournament on purpose by intentionally missing a putt, I noticed Paul had a pre tournament agreement to split the winnings with another player if either of them won. I have no respect for that. He should be representing professional disc golf in a honorable way being that he plays as a professional. Having an agreement with other players to collude before the tournament is bad for disc golf, bad for professional sports and bad sportsmanship. He should be banned from playing professional disc golf tournaments for a year or something at the very least. In almost any other professional sport he would be fined, banned, disqualified etc... Everybody wants disc golf to be taken seriously, this is not what we want for our sport. His actions give professional disc golfers a bad reputation for being shady and dishonest, it also makes our professional disc golf tournaments seem like a joke. Paul U is a jerk. My opinion.

Terry C. I know reading comprehension is tough. Especially with 28 pages. Exercise it before you exercise your opinion. You have some twisted facts you have only some of the facts. I wont regurgitate everything that has been said, only that you are clearly wrong, with winnings he did what very very many pro DGers do and I am done.

cheater.jpg

I notice that you are not a professional DGer.
I notice that you do not know what 'collusion' actually is.
I notice that the PDGA also has not taken any action against him.

His actions are not 'shady and dishonest.' Any decision that he and any other DGers make as part of such a deal has no effect on anyone else playing in the tourney. They limit competition amongst themselves, and the rest of the field is free to act as they wish.

Please STFU you are a broken record at this point.

Terry C. I know reading comprehension is tough. Especially with 28 pages. Exercise it before you exercise your opinion. You have some twisted facts you have only some of the facts. I wont regurgitate everything that has been said, only that you are clearly wrong, with winnings he did what very very many pro DGers do and I am done.

Ive read the original article several times, Ive been with this thread from the begining fool... go back and read the thread from the begining and get back to me. Sorry you dont like my opinion...but thats like my opinion dude. Colluding is bad for professional sports, period.

Sorry, it was just hard to believe you had read what everyone else had to say and still believed they had damaged the sport so badly and that Ulibarri should be banned for a year. So I gues my comment about reading the original posts is removed, but the reading comprehension sticks. I struggle to see how anyone could take in the information in this thread and still come out with such a scrambled mess of an opinion.

I notice that you are not a professional DGer.
I notice that you do not know what 'collusion' actually is.
I notice that the PDGA also has not taken any action against him.

His actions are not 'shady and dishonest.' Any decision that he and any other DGers make as part of such a deal has no effect on anyone else playing in the tourney. They limit competition amongst themselves, and the rest of the field is free to act as they wish.

Please STFU you are a broken record at this point.

All you guys with man crushes on Paul need to STFU dude...

It is not collusion.

What they did is not illegal (per the PDGA) and had no impact on the rest of the field. Get a gd dictionary already.

Sorry, it was just hard to believe you had read what everyone else had to say and still believed they had damaged the sport so badly and that Ulibarri should be banned for a year. So I gues my comment about reading the original posts is removed, but the reading comprehension sticks. I struggle to see how anyone could take in the information in this thread and still come out with such a scrambled mess of an opinion.

My opinion is that a "so called" pro athelete should never miss a putt on purpose during a sanctioned profesional tournament, if thats twisted then sorry you dissagree with that.

It is not collusion.

What they did is not illegal (per the PDGA) and had no impact on the rest of the field. Get a gd dictionary already.

nope what they did was not illegal, it just made our sport look like a joke. No biggy if you dont give a crap about the game.

Im not a mindless sheep. I read the article and made my own mind up about how I felt about it, not going along with what everybody else has been saying. I really dont care if Im the only one who see's what he did was bad for disc golf. I dont have to agree with everybody else, I dont have to agree with the PDGA's actions. I read the article and read the thread thouroughly and this is my opinion on it. Im sorry if my opinion differs from the masses and upsets thin skinned members on here.

Hugs and kisses

you've posted 23 times in this thread so you must really hate the guy.

get a hobby.

Ive defended my opinion since nobody else has. I dont hate Paul, I dissagree with his actions in this perticular instance. My hobby is disc golf...thats why this bothers me, I love this sport and would speak out against anyone who lables themselves as a profesional disc golfer and then does something like he did.

I think you have made your opinion clear and are now just trolling for an argument.

if no one else has agreed with you, maybe you are wrong?? everyone is entitled to an opinion but that doesn't make it right.

And his job is disc golf. Don't tell him how to do his job and he won't tell you how to enjoy your hobby.

So your opinions wrong then.:|

Will he tell me to miss my putt so he can win instead of me? I might agree if he splits the money with me...

:popcorn:

Someone with an opinion differing from the masses= troll

I believe America was founded on peoples differing opinions...

Latest posts