• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Under Armour Backpack

I just ordered the bag for 39 shipped! Looking forward to ditching my innova bag with straps. :)

To the OP: Is there anyway you could measure the plexiglass size and pvc diameter and lengths?

Finished Frame

I finished the frame earlier tonight and thought I would share. The frame is made of 1/2" pvc and the bottom pieces are made of coroplast. As you can see the bottom will fit 5 drivers stacked on top of one another so there is a decent amount of room down there. Here are some photos and the dimensions for the frame:
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]

Pics

Aw, pics aren't working. I was excited to see pics of one other than mine, lol

TFTW - Not sure why the photos are not working, but if you want to see them they are in my gallery.

I forgot to add that the bottom feet are made of 2 parts. One part is the screw in male/female adapter and the second part is the 1 1/2" pvc piece.
Also the sizes on the post it are for the pvc pieces only. Adding the connectors adds another few inches to the overall size.

Last edited:

Latest posts