• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

unger park saint louis

zoox

anyone been out to unger park yet? if you havent its worth the trip. no tee pads or posts yet, but its a beautiful course with some heavily gaurded holes,and tight fairways. hats off to the designers on this one.

No tee pads or posts? How do you know it's not just a farmer's field?
JK
Where is this located?

on the northwest corner of the highway 270/highway 44 intersection, google map that area or browse the map here because getting off the highway and to the course is a little funky, especially coming from the west on 44.

(this is all in south st louis, southwest of the city proper)

It's behind the soon to be abandoned Chrysler plant on I-44 in Fenton.

Actually, it's behind the Soccer Park...which is behind the soon to be abandoned Chrysler plant.

It's a tough course. I guess the plan is to let people play it all spring to give feedback on the layout, then go ahead with any tweaks to the tees and such after that. So it's going to be pretty primitive until later this summer.

It's behind the soon to be abandoned Chrysler plant on I-44 in Fenton.

Actually, it's behind the Soccer Park...which is behind the soon to be abandoned Chrysler plant.

It's a tough course. I guess the plan is to let people play it all spring to give feedback on the layout, then go ahead with any tweaks to the tees and such after that. So it's going to be pretty primitive until later this summer.

that's exactly the plan. opinions are being gathered.

i think i already asked this, but are you on the RCF forum?

Has Nikko been down there? And is he in the RCF?
So you could get off at the Fenton exit and go north from there couldn't you?

Has Nikko been down there? And is he in the RCF?
Yeah, Nikko is in the RCF. He wasn't at the Club flight at Unger, but I'm sure he has been there if he is in town.
So you could get off at the Fenton exit and go north from there couldn't you?
Ah, it's a pain to get to from the West. You get off the Interstate and wander around on the wrong side of it for a while heading East for the river, then when you make it to Yarnell you take a left, go under the Interstate and that takes you to the park. From the East I'm not sure, but I remember it being a pain to get to the Soccer Park and I'm assuming this will be the same. The roads just are not very user-friendly in that area. It's all an Industrial area, so you get the added bonus of playing tag with the Semis while you look for it

No tee pads or posts? How do you know it's not just a farmer's field?
JK
Where is this located?

the pads are well marked with orange flags, and someone even took the time to chainsaw some arrows pointing out the next tee(thanx for that) the course is pretty rough and raw. its located behind the soccer park @ 1-44 get off on soccer park road.

watch the lake on the back 9. you get a pretty good preview of it on #5 but 11 through, i think 14...lets just say im glad that lake is frozen.

watch the lake on the back 9. you get a pretty good preview of it on #5 but 11 through, i think 14...lets just say im glad that lake is frozen.

by my count, upwards of 40 discs have been tossed into that lake already.

i'm scared to play there :eek:

Played it today, well the first ten anyway, then I got and couldn't find the 11th hole. The first few holes are very easy, nice warmup. Kinda gets your confidence up, then you hit the 6h hole I think and you are shot right back down. With the lake to your left and trees everywhere, it's an intimidating hole.

Latest posts