• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

My was falling over when I first got it but you'll become more proficient in placement.

Putting a disc on the inside mesh pocket on either side seems to help as well.

Is anyone familiar enough with the version 1 and newer Rebel to tell me the differences? Anything major that would make the ver1 a no-go?

Got my shift in the mail on Saturday and played two rounds with it on Sunday.

Overall I like it a lot, very comfortable and able to carry what I wanted with no problems. It tipped over a few times on me unexpectedly but the hills I was on were pretty steep.

Great stuff!

Meanwhile I'm over here refreshing the FedEx Tracker every 10 minutes.... GAHHH!

Mine says the tag has been created but nothing else.... :popcorn::sick::confused:

impatient... i know..

Mine has said that since yesterday... Pretty disappointed that I ordered on Friday, paid extra for 2-day Priority shipping, and now on Tuesday, it's still only showing that the tag was created but the product hasn't shipped... Why'd I pay extra for expedite?

Mine has said that since yesterday... Pretty disappointed that I ordered on Friday, paid extra for 2-day Priority shipping, and now on Tuesday, it's still only showing that the tag was created but the product hasn't shipped... Why'd I pay extra for expedite?

Hmmm thats really strange. Mine was shipped on Friday and I only used the standard shipping. I'm guessing I probably got in one of the first orders for these and then they got slammed with orders and couldn't keep up with the packaging. Unfortunately my roommate said the bag was not left at my apt office... Hopefully I'll be able to find it... hate fedex haha

I'm in the exact same boat. I should have saved the few bucks for priority - certainly not a big deal, but slightly annoying.

Oops, should have checked again. Now it did ship - expected on Thursday. Will be hitting a course or two on Saturday with it!

Got my slight shift in today. Really impressed with the pack overall. I easily fit 16 go-to discs in with room to spare and cant wait to try it out next time I play. I think the disc separation will make it a lot harder to forget a disc on the course when you throw multiple discs. Since each one has its place more or less you would quickly notice if it were missing.

That sucks about the delayed priority shipping for you guys.. I ordered late on Friday and it shipped out Monday - hope you all get yours soon!

20723168350_2ca6abd2c6.jpg

Got my slight shift in today. Really impressed with the pack overall. I easily fit 16 go-to discs in with room to spare and cant wait to try it out next time I play. I think the disc separation will make it a lot harder to forget a disc on the course when you throw multiple discs. Since each one has its place more or less you would quickly notice if it were missing.

That sucks about the delayed priority shipping for you guys.. I ordered late on Friday and it shipped out Monday - hope you all get yours soon!

20723168350_2ca6abd2c6.jpg

Definitely tough to forget a disc with the shift. You almost have to fill the middle pockets or it gets sloppy.

That red is nice.

So I relieved my rain fly today in the mail. Has anyone tried the new rainfly for the shift v 2.0? I'm having a little trouble working with it and I'm sure it's just user error.

So I relieved my rain fly today in the mail. Has anyone tried the new rainfly for the shift v 2.0? I'm having a little trouble working with it and I'm sure it's just user error.

I found it was easier if I started at the top with the Velcro then snugged it up around the bottom. It does take a little fiddling with but once you get use to it the process gets faster. It works pretty well keeping the discs on the outside dry.

I found it was easier if I started at the top with the Velcro then snugged it up around the bottom. It does take a little fiddling with but once you get use to it the process gets faster. It works pretty well keeping the discs on the outside dry.
I guess my question really is when its put on is the velcro things supposed to line up? Because currently the velcro on the bag are higher up than the velcro on the flap. So I cant "velcro it shut" is what im saying.

It's like Christmas! Just got my Shift in the mail, and two surprises came with it! Not only did I get a mini, which I thought they were out of but a rainfly too! Great first impression with UPD and can't wait to get to the course!

Latest posts