• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

Is there any chance we can get some more info? Weight? size comparison to other bags? even a video walkthrough?!?

I inquire for a wide variety of reasons, but most of all as I really want a size downgrade from my tourney set up (ranger bag) Im only interested if this is quite a bit smaller and lighter than the full size bags, I want something for my casual rounds where i dont need all 20 discs or so with me.

With the release of the DD trooper im on the fence

Anyone have pics of rebel in thier backpack cart?

Here are two made by Doofensomethingorother.

C8XCIoLV0AAreTX.jpg:small

Video walkthroughs of the Pinch and Trainer! What are your guys initial thoughts?

Pinch: https://youtu.be/5Vp7yoRcKdg
Trainer: https://youtu.be/RYHOnzOM8Bw

I think the pinch is exactly the knd of bag I want to get next. What is the price point? I've always loved the look of your bags, bought a different one jusr over a year ago before I knew about the shift, but I did reccomend it to a friend of mine who now uses it as a main bag. I'm open for sponsorship if you want to send me one to try out ;) Overall, it looks really nice, and as a student, I think I would also consider using it for school too!

Also looking forward to pre-ordering the Pinch! Want to do a head to head shootout video with my $35 A-game!

Pinch looked interesting until I saw that front flap dragging on the ground. That looks like it's going to wear out, besides, I just don't like front flaps I can't tuck out of the way.

Dammit! I wasn't going to order a Pinch... Then I saw the video... Dammit!

Great job, guys. While I agree that the front flat hanging out isn't my cup-o-tea, tucking it into the main compartment, under the discs, and using one of the side pockets for putters looks like I could still easily get 15-16 without even using the front flap... It's a mini-Shift. Must have.

What is the price point?
Retail is $59.99 but if you pre order with the code PinchMe you'll get it for $44.99.

Pinch looked interesting until I saw that front flap dragging on the ground. That looks like it's going to wear out, besides, I just don't like front flaps I can't tuck out of the way.

I decided to use a little heavier material on the flap for added durability instead of the liner I would typically have gone with to save weight. This should help with wear, but in all honesty, time will tell. I will continue to back our products and if things start to show wear early on you can bet I will beef up the material on the next version and handle any problems as straight up as I always have.

What about a velcro strip or a couple button snaps to secure the front flap to the bottom of the bag, only thing I see that I'd do differently......

What about a velcro strip or a couple button snaps to secure the front flap to the bottom of the bag, only thing I see that I'd do differently......Other than that It's a sweet looking bag. I've been looking for a lightweight, streamlined, 12-disc, top loaded, back back bag and here it is!

Been communicating with Jon @ UPD for the last couple of weeks. Great customer service and stood behind his product. This is my third bag with them now and still super happy with all aspects. Gonna drop some $$ on UPD apparel in the near future!

Is there any chance we can get some more info? Weight? size comparison to other bags? even a video walkthrough?!?

I inquire for a wide variety of reasons, but most of all as I really want a size downgrade from my tourney set up (ranger bag) Im only interested if this is quite a bit smaller and lighter than the full size bags, I want something for my casual rounds where i dont need all 20 discs or so with me.

With the release of the DD trooper im on the fence

I am trying to get my hands on more of their bags so i can do a video review / comparison like i have done in the past. Just not sure when I will get around to buying and getting a review on the other bags done. I will definitely update when i do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lb-6wiUnHg&t=6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY1QOT427Dg

Been communicating with Jon @ UPD for the last couple of weeks. Great customer service and stood behind his product. This is my third bag with them now and still super happy with all aspects. Gonna drop some $$ on UPD apparel in the near future!

The customer service is great. Love the t-shirts too, super soft.

Pre ordered a Pinch, can't wait. It should be perfect for course bagging shorties and for casual rounds at my local pitch'n putt.

It looks like the UPD preorder shipments are going to be delayed at least 2-3 weeks, sad face.

How long did it take you to get the first response? I've been waiting a week with no response about my Rebel issue. Of course, my wait might be due to warehouse move and the Pinch delay. At least I have my Shift to keep me company. :thmbup:

Latest posts