• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USADGC 2011

Martin Dewgarita

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
(sorry if there's already a thread, I couldn't find it)

June 10-12
Anybody planning on attending? I hadn't given it much thought until now. Now that I see that the dates could possibly fit in my schedule, I'd been looking for an excuse to get to Michigan.

Just qualified this weekend, considering it...

Hands down the best run tournament in the state, at one of the top courses in the world. The players pack alone is always worth it, and I highly recommend making buying the ticket, taking the ride for this one.

Camping info from a local:

Bruin Lake is nice. Public campground with a lake, nice trails, beautiful area, etc.

Proud Lake - never stayed here but it's really close to the course.

Calhoun's (BRATS course, private) may allow camping I would get in touch with Ben or Terry. http://www.throwshop.us/ This is near Ann Arbor.

I know people also camp at the Lacey Inn. This is like 5 min. from the course. Get in touch with Matt here: http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile/3962

I am going to be attending for sure. Its a great tourney. Discraft does a great job. Dstearns I am just below you on the registration list. :hfive:

Just a word of advice to new comers, I stayed at the tournament hotel last year and it was a little nuts. People running around and yelling at 4 in the moring and the smell of Ganja permeating the entire hotel within minutes of our arrival. If thats your bag its a good time but I will be staying somewhere else this year.

I am going to be attending for sure. Its a great tourney. Discraft does a great job. Dstearns I am just below you on the registration list. :hfive:

Just a word of advice to new comers, I stayed at the tournament hotel last year and it was a little nuts. People running around and yelling at 4 in the moring and the smell of Ganja permeating the entire hotel within minutes of our arrival. If thats your bag its a good time but I will be staying somewhere else this year.

Nice. Are you going to be in Michigan before the tournament? My buddies and I will be getting in the Monday before.

REG UPDATE: If you've qualified for the 2011 United States Amateur Disc Golf Championship, DO NOT WAIT to reg, because ratings-based (940+) qualification begins today and makes a ton of additional players eligible. This event will fill shortly, so come take your shot at the Toboggan and the US national title!

http://usadgc.com for more info.

Who is ready for some speed golf?

Make sure you get in shape for this one..

Screw that. I despise running. We had to run as punishment when I played football. Why would anyone turn punishment into a sport?

Qualified on Sunday and just signed up. Snuck in on the last spot too. Can't wait for this one.

Latest posts