• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USF Disc Golf ISO Logo artist.

Big USF supporter here. Would love to see you guys competing at NCDGC's. Are you allowed to use/incorporate existing school logos or is the some sort of copyright hurdle? I like what the student government did, the "SG" with the horns, but with "DG" maybe. Would be a nice simple design for a small logo on the front of competition shirts. Also I would like to support you guys as an outside member somehow if that's possible.

The school says that we are not allowed to use the traditional Bull U logo. However, our adviser has told us that we can use portions of existing logos, they would just require approval. My thought is it would need at least 20% variation to get around copyright laws ect. I do like that idea of the DG with the bull horns.

We are currently taking any and all support, our first big endeavor is to get this logo done so we can get our competition shirts, and have some discs with our logo available for sale. We also have a fundraiser tournament planned for spring break at the Riverfront course on USF property.

I'm actually making a trip back "home" during spring break. Playing the Sunking tourney in Sarasota the weekend before. Is there a website with funraiser details, or could you message me with them?

I'm actually making a trip back "home" during spring break. Playing the Sunking tourney in Sarasota the weekend before. Is there a website with funraiser details, or could you message me with them?

We haven't gotten anything solid where i would feel comfortable giving you the info. Once class is back in session it will allow us to nail it down. we should have everything ready for people to start singing up by the 7th of January at the latest. We were kind of hoping to have a logo done before we started sending stuff out, so hopefully we can get something here soon.

untitled_zps6e3cfcb2.jpg

You're welcome.

Latest posts