• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Lace Official Announcement

Pre-ordered three (one for brother-in-law) from CommunityDiscs. Because... Why not?

I had the opportunity to hold a Lace proto yesterday and does it ever feel fast! The proto I held was the understable proto and it was pretty domey. I'm hoping the more stable version maybe isn't quite as domey. But even so, I know that the Firms of the Lace are going to be fast and stable.

I had the opportunity to hold a Lace proto yesterday and does it ever feel fast! The proto I held was the understable proto and it was pretty domey. I'm hoping the more stable version maybe isn't quite as domey. But even so, I know that the Firms of the Lace are going to be fast and stable.

I think I just put a name and face to your screen name.

Elm Creek is already closed, so we cannot take my proto out there for a few rips, but I am thinking about getting out to Plymouth tomorrow (Sunday) from 1:30 to Vikings' kickoff. I have it in the trunk of my car and we could take a few throws out in the soccer field if you are interested.

I could bring my all Vibram-bag and show you those Black-Eyed Traks I was talking about.

Elm Creek is already closed, so we cannot take my proto out there for a few rips, but I am thinking about getting out to Plymouth tomorrow (Sunday) from 1:30 to Vikings' kickoff. I have it in the trunk of my car and we could take a few throws out in the soccer field if you are interested.

I could bring my all Vibram-bag and show you those Black-Eyed Traks I was talking about.

Hey man! I would definitely like to pump that Lace a few times even though I know it will probably be pretty flippy for me. I'm not sure if Sunday will work. What about sometime today (Saturday)?

I am hitting Eagle's Edge for a warm-up and then Central with a friend a little later today if that works for you.

I got a chance to throw Dana's protos and here are my findings.

The grey one was pretty flippy and amazing in tailwinds. It took more left to right room to get a good solid S-curve out of it. The red one held a much tighter line (think Trak-like) and had pretty awesome glide just as advertised. I definitely will be buying a couple of them when they come out.

For reference, I throw with 400+' power.

This disc is going to be worth all of this hype. It has it all: looks, glide, versatility, grip, etc. Once again Vibram has another winner on their hands :)

The Lace will be equivalent to the stable version which we sent to the testers. The flippy version was too flippy according to almost all of the testers. A huge thank you to the testers for your willingness to be brutally honest about how useless the flippy one was to you all. Your comments had an impact and we are crazy excited about the reactions from the testers who got the stable version. The vast majority said the disc would find a way into their bag!

The hour draws near...

Mr. Dodge, what kind of weights are we looking at for these bad boys? I know some of my Ascents and Traks are mighty light...and I like that.

The hour draws near...

Mr. Dodge, what kind of weights are we looking at for these bad boys? I know some of my Ascents and Traks are mighty light...and I like that.

I agree. I would love a plethora of different weight Laces to throw around.

gonna throw this for the first time this weekend in order to do a write up- can anyone offer insight as to if this is a flippy or stable version? it's 174M and orange on top, with mixed blue on bottom-

644145_10151076266166853_396178335_n.jpg

69571_10151076266216853_1954917451_n.jpg

Looks SWEET. That must be a first-run Lace since it does have the "Lace" name insignia on the front and non-filled in specs on the back. If this is the case then it is the stable version that Vibram is producing for the Lace.

gonna throw this for the first time this weekend in order to do a write up- can anyone offer insight as to if this is a flippy or stable version? it's 174M and orange on top, with mixed blue on bottom-

How did you get your hands on one of those already?? Release date is scheduled for November 23.

Latest posts