• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Video of a round at Little Axe DGC Oklahoma.

Kate does give me a run for my money. We are friends and both started 8 months ago, so we're competitive especially on pitch putt courses. Skip shot: On the outtake reel? No, I just suck and that hole had my number. More like unsuccessful low straight shots.

Any particular reason why she keeps her arm behind her back when she putts? Seems like it would throw off her balance.

Looked like a fun time. Nice little course.

Cool, what day was that? There was more cars in the parking lot then I have ever seen except for the mini. Yall going to harrah on the 27th?

haha, that ending was funny. That hole kicked your ass. Props for adding that to the end. :clap:

Where do we sign up for the Kate fan club?

I'd love playing that course! And *damn* would i love some weather like that right now.

\/\/

Sweeet video, makes my putter hard...sooo im gonna go putt. I want to be on the Kate fan club as well. That video rates a 9 on the p scale...hrd

You will be playing with them next Sunday my little friend

Hey, that's great. I really enjoyed it. I love seeing "real" people play. And how's your ankle after that slip? :clap:

Latest posts