• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VIRGINIA Disc Golf EVENTS

Jim Barnett Park

Thanks, Craig. I haven't been back since the course upgraded to 18 holes. It's on my short list of closest courses (wll, 9 holes anyway) that I haven't played.

I also just took a spin around "your" RedNeck course over the weekend.

Later!

Redneck was a cute little piece of property. Is the owner keeping it up? I haven't been back in a while.

Hey BRAWL guys, quick question; Do you sign up the day of or is it done in advance? Does it fill up?..............jerry

Ive been checking so I can plan to play an event if possible over my Christmas trip. I have't seen it yet.

I have been looking about everyday. It's not up yet. I don't think it was released until the first of December last year. That's why I was wondering about Pre-Registering and such. Trying to plan ahead but have "not a lot" to go on.......

That's why I have been looking. There's a lot of events already scheduled for the winter. I'm trying to determine which events I can play.

Chris Hysell? you played back when old Frank played. I miss that nut!

Frank Gonzalez? I called him son and he called me dad. The last time I saw him was in the lobby at my office. He was hired as head of safety for CSE. I hope he and Soda Pop and Cherry Fizz are doing well.

Frank Gonzalez? I called him son and he called me dad. The last time I saw him was in the lobby at my office. He was hired as head of safety for CSE. I hope he and Soda Pop and Cherry Fizz are doing well.

I think I'd pay to caddy for a group with names like Gonzalez, Soda Pop, Cherry Fizz and Hysell......:D Has got to be a good time......:thmbup:

I think I'd pay to caddy for a group with names like Gonzalez, Soda Pop, Cherry Fizz and Hysell......:D Has got to be a good time......:thmbup:

you might tolerate it today but imagine someone pushing a stroller around Timber Ridge with their son Soda Pop and daughter Fizzy.

Latest posts