• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

voodoo backpack

Sweet! I've been 100 percent satisfied with my Karma since I got it last spring, so I'll have to get their backpack this year.
The only question: how sad am I going to be when I take the discs out of the Karma? "It's okay buddy, I still love you..."

Voodoo said on facebook that information for their backpack should be released this upcoming week. Can't wait to see what it'll look like. I'm currently looking at the Big Hyzer Ergo or this! Come on Voodoo!!!

Voodoo said on facebook that information for their backpack should be released this upcoming week. Can't wait to see what it'll look like. I'm currently looking at the Big Hyzer Ergo or this! Come on Voodoo!!!

Oh boy, and I just filed my taxes too... I'm going to start fluffing my couch cushions because I might be doing some sleeping there soon...

Do they have more than one fb page? The last update I see is a happy new year one :(

I was looking to pick up a Voodoo bag a few months ago, but I'm glad I waited. I'm excited to see what they come up with.

My purple mojo is awesome! I can't wait to see a purple voodoo backpack.

Purple is awesome but i hope they branch out with the color options.some two tones would be cool

Bad news for the grip bag! If the voodoo backpack is as good as their traditional bag, which im sure it will be, grip is gonna lose some customers... Including me! Ill sell my grip in a heartbeat to get a voodoo backpack if its got as much attention to detail as their other stuff. The mojo was by far superior to any other tradtional style bag ive owned or seen so i have high hopes for this backpack bag!

Keeping my fingers crossed on this one :)

Im usually not a fan of backpacks. But this might be interesting. Hopefully they can keep up with orders and not have a long waiting period like they do their regular bags.