• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

My birthday is coming up and i so want one of those Karma bags.

just an FYI, I got the first Karma we got in at glide (green), and it's held up fantastically, no signs of wear/fading. Easily my favorite bag in that size category, I use it primarily for leagues and tournaments when it's nice to carry everything you need. Give us a call if you're interested!

Got my black Karma in from Glida last week and played all day yesterday with it for the first time. Amazingly comfortable, and great storage, basically the Rolls Royce of bags imo.

Frustration

I posted on Facebook for information and got an email for me to reply directly to Voodoo. I sent two emails more than two weeks ago and posted on facebook again last week. No response. I also inquired in my email about the discs. It is quite annoying. I am ready to look elsewhere. :mad:

Zulu Bag Pictures

Before I got my bag it was hard to find pictures of the Zulu so I figured I'd post some once I got mine. I just got it on Friday and I was able to cary everything I could possibly want in it. Discs + gear + my big camera + XL hoodie + massive drink holders. Without dividers I could fit 27 discs without it being cramped in the main compartment. The side pockets are ridiculously big and can hold pretty much anything you could want. http://photobucket.com/zulu_bag?albumview=slideshow

So is the mojo smaller than the Carolina? If it is it would be a nice bag to use around the home course instead of my mahal.

So is the mojo smaller than the Carolina? If it is it would be a nice bag to use around the home course instead of my mahal.

I'd say it's comparable size to a Carolina. Holds about 14 assorted drivers and mids in the main section with divider in, 1-2 putters in the putter pocket, and the pockets on either side can fit 4-5 more drivers/mids.

Djren12, if you are trying to decide between the Carolina and the Mojo... go with a Mojo. I have both and the mojo is a much better bag. They are both similar in size but with the Mojo I don't overfill it with discs that I rarely throw like I do with the Carolina

Djren12 I think the bag your looking for is the revolution deluxe mini. It holds about 10 discs and has two drink holders. The Carolina and the mojo are way too big if you only carry 8 discs.

Latest posts