• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

I just have to inform everyone, Glide disc golf has amazing customer service. If you want a voodoo bag and the company doesnt have the one you want, Glide might, and it's very easy to work with them.

Agreed, that is exactly how I got mine and they went above and beyond my expectations.

the voodoo bags just look so nice.. has anyone upgraded from a fade crunch to a karma.. Wondering what the size upgrade would be. I know that the mojo is closer to the crunch then the karma but I'd like to see what the size looks like

the voodoo bags just look so nice.. has anyone upgraded from a fade crunch to a karma.. Wondering what the size upgrade would be. I know that the mojo is closer to the crunch then the karma but I'd like to see what the size looks like

I upgraded from the crunch to the Fade tourney then to the karma. Think of it this way, the crunch is smaller than the tourney which is smaller than the karma. the crunch holds 14 in its main compartment where the karma holds about 21 to 22 but its taller and a little wider than the fade tourney, hope this helps

scunham, i live in DE. I have a karma. We can meet up for a round sometime and I can show it to you. I'm on the fence about which I would rather have. The karma is pretty big. Awesome bag for sure!

I would even consider selling it to you if you like it. I have been pretty busy and haven't been playing in many tourneys. I wouldn't mind down-sizing to the mojo.

Just ordered a black Karma (one left now). Nikki was running to the post office 20 mins before they closed for me! Overnight shipping for tourney in Napa this weekend. Amazing friendly customer service! My wifes Mojo is nice, great use of pocket space. Really looking forward to stuffing this hog.

Anyone have pictures of their bag full and what the pockets look like when in use? :D

Voodoo.

I made a mistake in saling my red Karma and getting a Mojo. I thought my Karma was to big. Turns out it was just right. My mistake. These are awesome bags! Very well made. Originally I had experienced very poor customer service inordering my Karma. However when getting my Mojo Nikki started heading up the sales and customer service which has really changed my outlook on Voodoo. This lady is awesome and goes the extra mile to help customers. I believe she has helped take Voodoo to another level. The quality of the buisness now matches the quality of their bag.

I made a mistake in saling my red Karma and getting a Mojo. I thought my Karma was to big. Turns out it was just right. My mistake. These are awesome bags! Very well made. Originally I had experienced very poor customer service inordering my Karma. However when getting my Mojo Nikki started heading up the sales and customer service which has really changed my outlook on Voodoo. This lady is awesome and goes the extra mile to help customers. I believe she has helped take Voodoo to another level. The quality of the buisness now matches the quality of their bag.

You live in Bristol? Are there many courses up there? Im in knoxville

Well I got my silverback in. I must say, the Silverback is pretty much a mini karma. There is space for all the discs i carry in my karma, about 20. The pockets are just a tad smaller and can still hold a t shirt, not sure about a hoodie though. I can't wait to take it on the course. Stay tuned for a video review.

Latest posts