• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap 3? Any info?

I mean, you are 100% correct.

Because on Monday evening after a couple of beers I caved and did buy a spinal tap 3. I'm patiently waiting for it to ship right now. Will probably sell the commander bag, but maybe not.

I got one on sale a little over a year ago and am happy with it. The thing is built like a tank.

Yeah, I got it in yesterday and went out and played a round immediately after work. Great bag. I immediately liked it more than the commander.

The commander is a great bag, it's light weight, the main compartment holds more and isn't nearly as tight when inserting / removing discs. That said, I really didn't like the elastic putter pockets on the commander, and it missed having smaller divider pockets within the side pockets of the bag. I don't like it when my cell phone, wallet, bug spray, snacks, keys, and everything else is just rattling around in 1 big pocket.

The ST3 is bigger, heavier, but more comfortable at the same time. The padding is great and feels quality. The level of refinement is there (lots of extra pocket room, divider pockets within the large side pockets, included rain fly, etc.

Really, the only gripe with the ST3 is that it comes a little "tight" and stiff, but that will break in with time. It's a fantastic bag, which I knew it would be since I own a Mojo and absolutely loved it for the past 6 or so years.

I just upgraded to this bag and love it. The storage and quality is amazing. I upgraded from an old revolution deluxe mini and was mostly looking for more drink storage and a backpack style bag.

Also, I didn't see this anywhere in reviews, but in addition to the 2 large drink holders, the pockets in front of each drink holder are the perfect size for a yeti can coozie. That was a pleasant surprise.

I picked it up on ebay new for $85 after shipping.

Love my ST3. Great storage. Comfortable. Only gripe; it's a little heavy. Built like a tank, though.
BSjABKx.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts