• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] vroc approved

The very first new INNOVA VROC is coming out next week (Tuesday) and it will be available at Discmania Store. The released disc will be special collector run for European Open 2015, Innova being the presenting sponsor of the event. I predict that anyone who wants to get one of these should be aware when the release is happening. Keep following Discmania´s social media posts. We did release a sneak preview of it today.

store.discmania.net

The very first new INNOVA VROC is coming out next week (Tuesday) and it will be available at Discmania Store. The released disc will be special collector run for European Open 2015, Innova being the presenting sponsor of the event. I predict that anyone who wants to get one of these should be aware when the release is happening. Keep following Discmania´s social media posts. We did release a sneak preview of it today.

store.discmania.net

Jussi?! You should really get verified and a neat title under your name. Great to see you posting here and providing valuable info.

Ah I guess I should have expected their first releases to be some collector version. My guess for me...too expensive to justify getting.

After seeing the profile,this seems to be the same disc that bobby musick posted on fb a few weeks ago and was referring to it as the rx3. Spiderish profile

vroc has a 21.8 diameter, so it's not a Spider3. The wing might be similar but the diameter is wrong.

Nothing to do with Spider. This variation of the ROC has what is called "Convex Tech". Convex Tech allows for more consistent results in a wider range of launch speeds. With more torque resistance and less low speed fade, this configuration gives you the advantage of more accuracy, reliability and distance right off of the shelf.

Discs are coming out on Tuesday morning PST at Discmania Store and all proceeds from the sale goes to the European Open 2015. Stay tuned.

Nothing to do with Spider. This variation of the ROC has what is called "Convex Tech". Convex Tech allows for more consistent results in a wider range of launch speeds. With more torque resistance and less low speed fade, this configuration gives you the advantage of more accuracy, reliability and distance right off of the shelf.

Discs are coming out on Tuesday morning PST at Discmania Store and all proceeds from the sale goes to the European Open 2015. Stay tuned.

Thanks for the update Jussi...excited to see how these feel and fly

VRoc3 Fundraiser Announcement

Looks like these will forever be exclusive to the European Open, just like the USDGC Rocs are exclusive to that tournament.

Interested to see how it actually flies.

Not going to lie I am a little disappointed with the announcement. They should sell pretty fast though and be a good fundraiser disc for the tournament. I am just not a fan of throwing a disc that is not easy to replace.

Not going to lie I am a little disappointed with the announcement. They should sell pretty fast though and be a good fundraiser disc for the tournament. I am just not a fan of throwing a disc that is not easy to replace.

I can completely understand that, since I have a USDGC Roc X out in my bag right not. Replacing that exact disc would require a bit of an investment. Thats another reason why I'm curious how they fly. If they have a specific flight that replaces something like my beat in McPro Roc3, I might bag one. However, if the flight can be easily replicated with a more readily available disc it might just be a collect only option.

I am not a collector, and there is no way I will buy this as a thrower if it is going to be a fundraiser only disc. I am happy with my current Rocs now so it isn't a big deal.