• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Warped discs

The Stingray has a second life as a short to mid distance roller, so you can definitely squeeze out every last cent that you spent.

The putters might go into your practice putter/disc rotation. Or they can become your water discs if you don't want to lose your regular rotation discs.

You have a scratching post in the background of your pics.

And don't get rid of your beat up base plastic discs.

You'll love them some day.

I have a DX Roc and Aviar that are both 10+ years old in my bag.

If the disc is warped give it some hot water treatment and then dry it off and put it on a flat surface and put some books on it to flatten it out. Just did this with some DX discs and straightened them out pretty well. Worked for mids and drivers for me but don't know how it would work with a putter.

made a noob error and put a baseball in my bag (to get discs lost in trees) next to my DX Dart and the dart is a wee bit bent, is it worth my time trying to straighten out or just get a new dart?

Straighten it out. You hit trees with your discs. Believe me, they do/will bend plenty in their lifetimes.

This Wizard looks like it warped from improper storage rather than from hitting trees.

When you are not using your discs, be sure to store them properly.

Keep discs straight up and down in your bag without anything pressing on the flight plates. They should be stored like this: lllll, not this: ///// or this: \\\\\. The discs can survive hot summers in the trunk or cold winters in the trunk if stored properly.

I have a kc pro roc, a Z Buzzz and a soft wizard that are no longer flat. They are my three workhorses. It may take time to adjust, but these are the discs you want.

made a noob error and put a baseball in my bag (to get discs lost in trees) next to my DX Dart and the dart is a wee bit bent, is it worth my time trying to straighten out or just get a new dart?

It's pretty easy to work it out with your hands or just put some books on it to straighten it out if it's a flat top. If it's domey then you can put it upside down on a pot of hot water and put some weight in the middle, seems to straighten them out too. I have lots of DX discs and I constantly straighten them out cuz I play around lots of trees.

S line p2 for controllable overstable putter. If you want more durable plastic at a cheaper price check out factory seconds on the innova factory store.