• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Watching Disc Golf on TV

DiscChainBasket18

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
DGTV_02.jpg

Thanks to DiscgolfplanetTV.com (& an HDMI hook up with my laptop) I can watch live disc golf on TV! This is so cool! Usually Thursdays roll around & I know I'll have some ball golf to watch, which is OK too. But now I can watch disc golf which is what I've always dreamed of. I didnt think it would happen this quick! The broadcast is shaky as this is new to everybody producing the show but overall I am very happy with the production & look forward to watching all the big events on TV! :D

I have a PC hooked up to my 37" HDTV and the broadcast looks good. Just like watching in on a PC monitor or laptop screen.

I watch it on my laptop and appreciate it very much.
Agree that it could be better, but they have made a lot of strides in the last year or so.
Very happy with the DiscGolfPlanet.tv show.

Anyone figure out a way to watch it on an iPad or iPhone yet? They don't have a mobile stream it appears so that it doesn't work with my Livestream app. :\

I'd be cool to stream it from my iPad through my apple tv on the big screen .

Anyone figure out a way to watch it on an iPad or iPhone yet? They don't have a mobile stream it appears so that it doesn't work with my Livestream app. :\

I'd be cool to stream it from my iPad through my apple tv on the big screen .

Man... I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but I just tried the Skyfire browser on my iPhone with discgolfplanet.tv and it works great! :D

Can't wait to see if I can stream it through apple tv this afternoon.

Latest posts