• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Westside discs announced!

K-Pfaff

Just Announced!

World 14/4/-1/4 - Excited about this one! :thmbup: Even though the numbers are virtually the same as the king, hopefully it will actually live up to them.

Sorcerer 13/6/0/2 - Don't really see the need for this, the high speed and overstable is already covered by, well, most every other driver but the king so far.

Hatchet 9/6/-2/2 - Faster Cheetah with more glide in some awesome premium plastic?!:D To bad it's not going to be good for tomahawks.

Harp 4/3/0/3 - Putter, really? At least it's overstable.

There ya go! I posted this in the speculation thread, but thought more people would see it here. Besides, its not speculation anymore.;)

World 14/4/-1/4 - Excited about this one! :thmbup: Even though the numbers are virtually the same as the king, hopefully it will actually live up to them.

To compete with the widely popular Ape, Nuke OS and Stiletto??

Harp looks like it will fill a nice spot in their lineup.

Hatchet looks kind of Valkyrie - like.

Those are two I'm likely to try.

Will def try all of these, i love west side, but the only one that looks like it even has a chance of getting in my bag is the hatchet.

Just Announced!

Sorcerer 13/6/0/2 - Don't really see the need for this, the high speed and overstable is already covered by, well, most every other driver but the king so far.

Hatchet 9/6/-2/2 - Faster Cheetah with more glide in some awesome premium plastic?!:D To bad it's not going to be good for tomahawks.

Harp 4/3/0/3 - Putter, really? At least it's overstable.

There ya go! I posted this in the speculation thread, but thought more people would see it here. Besides, its not speculation anymore.;)

Sweeeeeeet. The Word is going to pair nicely with the Giant for a lot of folks.

Hhmmm ... Not sure how I feel about the Harp now.

I was hoping for: 2/2/-1/4
I was expecting: 3/3/-1/3
I got: 4/3/0/3

Stability is about right for what I'm looking for, but this may be harder to park for easy placement shots if it has the higher speed and glide. Maybe I'll get lucky. If it is released in anything other than baseline plastic, I'll buy one. Something has to compete with my Sinuses.

Now I need a hatchet. Should go through the trees pretty well.

Hhmmm ... Not sure how I feel about the Harp now.

I was hoping for: 2/2/-1/4
I was expecting: 3/3/-1/3
I got: 4/3/0/3

Stability is about right for what I'm looking for, but this may be harder to park for easy placement shots if it has the higher speed and glide. Maybe I'll get lucky. If it is released in anything other than baseline plastic, I'll buy one. Something has to compete with my Sinuses.

It says VIP in the picture of the stamp and i hope Swan will be released in VIP too

I'm interested in the Harp and Sorcerer. Hoping they will be similar to a Rhyno (shallow rim?) and Destroyer in delicious plastic.

Now I need a hatchet. Should go through the trees pretty well.

Indeed! :clap:

9,6,-2,2 Looks awesome to me!
hatchet400x400.jpg

Latest posts