• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What an awesome looking buzz...

black udder

* Ace Member *
http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=76&PPQT1=245

Too bad I just can't warrant $20 for a disc :(

yeah, that is sweet. I am with you on the whole $20 thing, discs are meant to be thrown and I can't throw anything I spent $20 on.

Those things are sick stable. 1st/2nd run stable. More stable than I'd want a buzzz to be, but I suppose they'll beat in to cryztal/Z buzzz stability.

SkaBob said:
Those things are sick stable. 1st/2nd run stable. More stable than I'd want a buzzz to be, but I suppose they'll beat in to cryztal/Z buzzz stability.

Wonder if discraft has anymore of those? :lol:

my buddy has one of those, I think he got it off of ebay. It DOES indeed look sick, I think the ghost stamp is a bottom stamp too, though I'm not positive. I'd be scared to throw it in it's pristine condition b/c it'd be so easy to lose, but, it's a prime blank canvas for a badass dye.

ZAMson said:
hehehe...
$12... okay
$15... okay
$17... okay
$20... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

If a disc cost me more that $3 I won't throw it, I put it in a hermetically sealed bag and just look at it from time to time.

ZAMson said:
hehehe...
$12... okay
$15... okay
$17... okay
$20... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
I was just talking to a friend about KC Rocs...he said he never had any of the 8X or 9X because he just could not see paying $10 for a disc. :shock:

That was 10 years ago. Now guys spend $17 on regular production run discs, and not being willing to spend $10 on an 8X KC Roc seems...is stupid the word I'm looking for? :p

Don't worry. CFR discs will be up to $25 before you know it and ESP & Star will be up to $20. The price/barrel for oil says it will be so! It's a good thing that I LOVE DX! 8)

Tim_the_Enchanter said:
my buddy has one of those, I think he got it off of ebay. It DOES indeed look sick, I think the ghost stamp is a bottom stamp too, though I'm not positive. I'd be scared to throw it in it's pristine condition b/c it'd be so easy to lose, but, it's a prime blank canvas for a badass dye.

yes, the stamp is on the bottom.

It's pretty hard to see in the grass. It's more like CryZtal Z than normal clear Z as far as transparency goes (and stability, too).

Be a shame to spend that little on a disc and never throw it.

Isn't there something in the Bible about this? I'd swear one of the Commandments is:

''You shall not covet your neighbor's disc collection; you shall not covet your neighbor's football stamped proto champ Destroyer, nor his 1st run Buzzz, nor his Augusta champ Wraith, nor his CE Valkyrie, nor his three ring San Marino Roc, nor anything that is in your neighbor's bag."

Of course I could be wrong. I get a little distracted during the sermon thinking about getting out of there and hitting a course! :p

I don't throw Buzzz's. I saw these yesterday and I almost bought one. Had they been like $15, I might have.

naaah, here in sweden this ain't expensive. All ESP-discs for example costs $22 here :cry:
So don't move here if you like sheep plastic :wink:

sheep.jpg

i couldn't imagine buying a disc and not throwing it, not to say that i shy away from rare or expensive plastic either though, ive got an SB roc coming this week and that turd is going strait in the bag (i just wont throw it around water :) )