• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are your go to discs?

Putter - PA4
Mid - Storm
Control Driver - Star Sidewinder
Distance Driver - Pro Orc

One disc remains from my very first disc order 18 years ago , a DX Rhyno. That thing has gotten me out of the $hit more times then I can count, almost feel like I am using the force when I throw it from under 75 feet

Putter - Vibram Medium Granite Ridge
Mid - Discraft Elite X Buzzz
Driver - Innova Champ Mamba/Discraft CryZtal Z FLX Predator

This is what I have pared down to while trying to really learn the throws and my shot, instead of overthinking disc selection... I like most people bought too much plastic too quickly. Now I am sitting at 30+ discs about 5 months in...

Putter: xt colt, Mid: x Buzz, Fairway: opto Fury, Driver Nuetron Wave. Can't say enough about my Wave, man I like this disc!

putting putter: SS Warlock
throwing putter: Yeti Aviar
mid: DX Rancho Roc
fairway: Teebird
distance driver: Wraith

FAF firebird. I can get it to go ~275 ft. either on hyzer lines forehand or backhand. On high hyzers it sticks where it hits and on low lines it skips for days. Most of my birdies are due to this disc.

I am sticking with my Recycled Saint, P-Line MD3, K3 Berg, and my Champ Glow Katana, and have been for a while, but they are probably not my favorite discs. I think I choose my favorite discs based on past experiences like aces and tournaments :p

Lol cant believe this thread is still alive
Stayin alive stayin alive uh uh uh yeah!

Go to driver: XL
Other go to driver: Viper

Everything else is a swirling vortex of switching between things I like.

I'd post them all, but then I'd get in trouble :p

Go to favs...

MVP Inertia from the tee.
Star Leopard for the mid game.
Magic for the money shot.
DX Eagle gets me out of trouble.

I cycle many Champ and Star BeastL
Champ Panther; I can turn it to transcend stupid.
ESP Zone; to place with precision
Champ Ontario XD; always seems to hit the basket from 50' out but rarely in.

Putter: KC Aviar- 2 for putting, 2 for driving
Mid: Roc3 - carry 4-5 for every shot 250-310ish - usually 3 champ roc3s and 2 mcpro
fairway: Z-line XL - one old and flippy, one newer and relatively straight - most accurate discs in my bag
driver: 3 beasts for control drives, 2 ESP Nukes for open bombs

Putter - 175 classic judge, because you got to be confident in your putter
mid - 176 z comet, had it for years and it's still exactly what you'd expect a comet to be
driver - 175 freak stamped sPD, worn but still dependable

If it's windy outside I throw my 175 z predator a lot. Consistency trumps distance for me in windy conditions.

Latest posts