• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What color is this disc

What color is this disc?

• Total voters

46YearOldSlinger

Double Eagle Member
I love this color disc - for some reason they are just easy for me to find on the course. Problem is that it's difficult to order without seeing a picture as there are many variations of green and yellow. What color do you order to get one like this? I'm looking for more Renegades just like this one in the 160s.

Attachments

• P1000735.jpg
    P1000735.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 302
Ive seen that color most often labeled as just plain yellow. Most sites wont really distinguish the shade of yellow though- Infinite discs has a pic of each disc, which is nice, and Marshall Street tends to have more of a shade description, like neon yellow.

I think it's closer to green... my first thought was pea green but the disc is a little too bright. Yeah, google image for chartreuse seems to be spot-on.

I shoulda said:

Red: 237
Green: 240
Blue: 116

... that's what I'd call it.

Mine was called Lime-

4LCAFJL.jpg

Definitely more green.

Too bad I dont really like the disc, it looks nice.

Yep, chartreuse, looks green when it's near yellow, and looks yellow when it's near green!

I shoulda said:

Red: 237
Green: 240
Blue: 116

... that's what I'd call it.

Other than that, I wouldn't use the word green in any other way in descrbing that color.

Yeah that can usually be listed as yellow-green type thing....neon green...hard to know without seeing first. I also find that colour is one of the easiest to find no matter the conditions...40% of the discs in my bag are variations of that colour.

Now wait a minute, Chartreuse can be yellow or green,

Chartreuse.jpg

so Im confused.
Lime is probably a better descriptor, they all look the same. :)