• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What did Santa bring you this year - 2012!?

...A gallon of Butter Pecan syrup from IHOP. :hfive:

...And a GoCart.:thmbup:

Santa stopped by Bozeman, MT on his way to MI this year. I've got my Comp bag plus my 10 practice rhynos in this beast.
20121225_113039.jpg

I only got a UA dri-fit for golfing, but like said before my family knows not to get me plastic because Im also super picky.

Some family was trying to be thoughtful and got me an innova starter pack, which I can use, and the dreaded groove. Its the thought that counts. Thats all I got dg related.

Sports socks, Nike Athletic Pants, Nike Heat Gear Hoodie, 3 different pair of matching dri-fit short/shirts.

Don't really need discs.

Got a champ teebird and a medium lace. I also got some dri fit stuff for summer and some cold gear for winter.

attachment.php

Attachments

• discs 027.jpg
    discs 027.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 248
Got 3 Scorpiuses (Scorpii?) ... 1 quantum, 2 sirius ... one of the sirius is a white bottom stamp that is sweeeeet!

Going to renew my PDGA membership with some money as well.

I got an Echo Star Archon, Opto Halo, Gold Line River, Gold Line Core, and a Z Reaper. Really happy about the Reaper. I didn't have an OS fairway driver until now.

Well, pointed out a DD hat & polo to the misses online.

Got a plain jane Discraft hat & matching JCPENNEY polo.

All good because I got myself a new Innova comp bag and judge and fugitive should arrive tomorrow.

I gave my son a starter bag and a couple of Blizzard's (Boss and Teedevil) cause they are light.
xmas_zps71b67394.jpg

I got a coffee mug and the flu..... :(

A couple 4x glo Rocs, New Proto and BB Rocs x2. Two Tourney Giants and a couple beanies. It's good to be Santa. That way you get what you want ;)

I knew I wouldnt get anything so I bought my own.
DD fr fugitive
2 roc3s
Fr legacy rival
Cfr champ teerex-x
Small axe puck stash mini set

I also bought my buddy a groove and an epic for an xmas joke! Thanks

I got an I dye Champ Firebird and DX Shark from my sister, a KC Pro Aviar from my older brother, and I won the holiday special glitter putter giveaway from MVP as well!!

Latest posts