• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc do you use for long, narrow, straight, tunnel type fairways?

Avenger, Eagle, Sidewinder.....

On a shorter tunnel shot, I might go for my Drone or Shark or Magnet

Length dependant:

230 to 280: If the hole will tolerate (or needs) some late fade, I throw a flat top Roc. Otherwise, I throw a normal DX Roc and keep it lower.

If it's short, my Voodoo. If it's longer, a DX Gazelle.

definitely a DX Cro with a small skip...or you can always use the Wheel and roll it all the way there that covers the low ceiling part

Up to 200': Pro Rhyno

> 200' Millennium Sirius Orion SOS: straightest driver I've ever thrown.

Hole #6 at Nevin Park.

view_image.php

I threw my Roc.

Last edited:
Katana or Nuke:D

Roc, Beat up Roc, Stingray, Kite or a Sidewinder. Roc if I want to throw the stable route or the others if I want to throw the hyzer flip route. Sidewinder if it towards the end of the round and I'm getting tired.

Champion Viking that is fairly beat up is what I used to use. Now that I have all these new discs, I have been trying the Star TL, Z and ESP Stalkers or a Buzzz depending on distance. I used to be able to hyzer flip my Champion Valkyrie sometimes for the distance tunnels....just kept it low and it worked pretty well. I've heard meteors can be hyzerflipped for a lot of distance, but I have yet to try with mine, and I don't know how much space you need.

an FLX Buzzz is what I use. I sometimes, depending on how thick the surrounding trees are or for more distance, might use a E Element or a Wasp.

Buzzz or a Wizard if the tunnel is less than 300'. If it's a long tunnel, Apache has been doing wonders.

Latest posts