• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc would you use?

QuinnAA199

Par Member
Lets say you step up to tee and pull out your favorite disc of all time. You only throw it on open holes where you know you cant loose it.

You rip it down the fairway and watch it sore in all its glory and come to a rest right where you wanted like always. You then see some punk running toward your disc from a car with the door still open laughing and you hear GET IT!

You have seconds to react. Grab a disc or discs and defend the love of your life. You cant catch him on foot and lay smackdown. Hes a freak of nature.

What disc would you grab? Even tho it might mean sacrafice for greater good

Would you aim for car or guy?

Or would you laugh and say "boy its not my day.. shucks fellas"?

I would throw a buzz and try to hit his ass. And if he complains to cops after he get messed up I tell them it was an accident. Disc just slipped out of my hand.:mad:

I'd throw a destroyer and hope it holds true to its name.

I would throw Rocks or sticks or something besides more disc they could steal. Maybe my champ orc if I was feeling frisky and going for a kill shot.

I have 6 flicks in my bag just for those occasions. I have 6 UD's waiting for him! Start with the 150s, then grab the max weights after I have him ranged. If it's facing me, I'd try for a windshield to maybe slow them down while I get the lpn.

i would hall aS$ like the t1000 and fu*k their sh*t up throwing rocks at thier faces

Guy grabbed my Star Wraith off the sidewalk while in his car as I was walking up to it. I yelled at him, grabbed my teebird and gave a full pull into his door. He sped off but I left a dent.
I doubt the disc was worth the dent.

Probably forehand a firebird straight at the window. Bigger target and I've always wanted to see if I could shatter a window with it.

legacy rampage right at his car. if that dosent work, ill grab like 3 warp speed drivers and sprint at him. one of my discs is either hitting him or the car.

Another good reason I like to play in the mornings while the little punks are in school. In my case it not very often that I drive much further than 400' so I believe I would chase the little punk down and put enough fear in the bastard to never try that again. If I don't catch him I'd just put my baseball through a window in the car. Windows ain't cheap. Well worth a $20 disc and some time to beat in a new one. I have plenty more baseballs at home too.

Legacy cannon :D
Nothing will get there faster and its sharp enough to take his head clean off

I like the way you think. For me it would be as much of a rip as I can get with a Flick. That thing is almost sawblade flat and I am pretty damn accurate with it. I'm thinking about neck high and like you I'd take his head clean off. In fact it would be so hot it would probably cauterize the wound.

I would probably Nuke the mother ****er! If by some freakish reason he survives the Nuke, his car would definitely be getting Buzzzed.

I would never throw at a person, but we have a bit of a goose problem at work. To keep them off the company's land I will rain down thumbers and skip thumbers into the middle of the flock. I never hit them on purpose because they are a protected species. For those of you that dont know geese are nasty animals each goose will **** 3 pounds a day, I work in a food plant and cannot have goose crap all over the grounds that could get tracked inside. I use what ever disc I grab first outta the crap in the trunk.

Latest posts