• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What discs do people lose the most?

Bobby12many

Bogey Member
Personally, I have found over 6 champ starfires in the last month, and a few different plastic variations of beasts (mostly Champ).

It seems like 50% of the discs I find when hawking are Starfires :? Its a shame I cant stand the non-SLs :(

What discs have you found the most of?

I used to mostly find beasts, now its wraiths. I did find 2 Rocs this year. My girlfriend finds a ton of firebirds. There is a lot of lightning discs too. I think people toss them cause they don't care if they lose them, but they cant clear the river.

Discs I find the most are probably high speed drivers.

Go ahead and laugh, but I lose at least as many putters as all other discs combined. It actually makes sense, considering the putter is the disc that gets thrown over 50% of the time (all putts, most approach shots, short drives).

I seem to fish out a lot of champ Firebirds around here. Other than that, nothing really stands out other than it's mostly distance drivers and most of them are in near-new condition.

I've lost 3 QMSs in the past 2.5 weeks.

In the last year I've lost 5 QMSs and 3 Aurora MSs.

Gumbo said:
I've lost 3 QMSs in the past 2.5 weeks.

In the last year I've lost 5 QMSs and 3 Aurora MSs.

My best score as of late was finding a near-new 175 Sirius JLS in the water on Hole 10 @ Wales Comm. Park

Its my new go to control driver. Great disc

I think I've found more DX Valks than any other. It might have to do with people outgrowing Valks and DX plastic and therefore not looking too long for them.

Since their introduction, I've found more Beasts than any other disc. DX, Pro, Champ - but never Star, so far. Too bad I hate Beasts. They all end up at PIAS. The new mold is especially squirrely. I have a newish tie-dye max wt. if there is any interest.

SOLS, is the disc I've lost the most.

I either forget to pick it up, or throw it into the Colorado River.
lol

Eric O said:
Discs I find the most are probably high speed drivers.

Go ahead and laugh, but I lose at least as many putters as all other discs combined. It actually makes sense, considering the putter is the disc that gets thrown over 50% of the time (all putts, most approach shots, short drives).

4 Wizards THIS YEAR for me. My 2 money broken in Glow, another new Glow, and a Medium.

lost the most - rocs because it is what I throw the most around the water holes here.

What I find the most if I go squidding - beasts and wraiths.

Wraiths. Sidewinders, and Dragons. I usually find the Wraiths and Sidewinders short (where my drive usually is) leading me to believe that whoever lost it really didn't have the arm to throw it anyway. I find the Dragons on water holes but not in the water, leading me to believe some folks carry them just for water shots but don't execute the shots very well, possibly because they don't have much experience with the disc.

And yes...I've thought about this too much. :?

I can't remember the last time I found a disc without ink. All my discs are returned to thrower.

I loose understable stuff the most. I'm usually throwing it around a blind corner or something.

Oddly enough, I tend to find mids, especially rocs. Sadly I am the only DGer on the planet who doesn't carry/throw them. I usually try really hard to find the guy who lost em. People get strangely attached to their rocs and avairs.

Firebirds for sure. I once threw three into the scioto river on the same hole on three consecutive drives. Altogther I've lost at least six.