• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] What do people think of DGA plastic?

Watch YouTube Shasta Criss In the Bag. He is a DGA pro and they show a video of him throwing almost all of their discs. Great video!!! Props to Central Coast Disc Golf for the awesome video.

I throw the breaker which i love and threw a hurricane that i liked a lot until i lost it. I think their products are definitely good enough that if you're being offered some nice incentives that would help out your disc golf scene you should do it.

Pro line may be a little slick for some but I think it's fine. The SP is great.
Hurricane is in my opinion is criminally underrated. I've also thrown and liked rogues and aftershocks. The breaker looks nice but haven't had a chance to check it out yet.

I think Undertows are kind of tweeners between distance drivers and fairway drivers. They do have tons of glide on them though, especially the proline. SP are nice and stable.

Every time a DGA thread pops up, I start thinking that I really want to run a DGA/Discraft bag. They really do make some excellent discs.

I had a Sparkle Undertow, great plastic I just didnt throw it that much and traded it for something else. I wish I would have kept it

Any DGA putter similar to the SS Wizard/Aviar?

Nothing real similar unfortunately. Titanic is really similar to a magnet, so there is some flight similarity, but not feel similarity. That being said, the Reef is a really nice understable putter.

I had some dga atlantis putters way back in the day. those were pretty sweet. can you still get those?

Just picked this up today...these things are so underrated! Super nice flight...a bit understable but can hold a hyzer pretty well. Lots of glide and a very smooth looking flight. Like a Valkyrie that feels a touch bigger in your hand. I may very well go all DGA/Discraft.

9155110003_73d573e10d_b.jpg

No apologies for the big pic...you've got to appreciate its pearly beauty!

I had some dga atlantis putters way back in the day. those were pretty sweet. can you still get those?

The Atlantis is now known as the Reef.

And that's a nice looking Undertow! I agree that they are smooth gliding goodness. I love the feel of it in my hand as well. Unfortunately, I'm too in love with my rivals and patriots to put it back in the bag.

Last edited:
The Atlantis is now known as the Reef.

And that's a nice looking Undertow! I agree that they are smooth gliding goodness. I love the feel of it in my hand as well. Unfortunately, I'm too in love with my rivals and patriots to put it back in the bag.

I like a little bit bigger of a rim...speed 9+ feels good to me, 6,7, and 8 feel a little small and weird. Oh well. I also forgot that DGA has been rocking "Easy Release Technology" for quite some time...things come out of the hand like butter.

I like a little bit bigger of a rim...speed 9+ feels good to me, 6,7, and 8 feel a little small and weird. Oh well. I also forgot that DGA has been rocking "Easy Release Technology" for quite some time...things come out of the hand like butter.

Definitely agree with that. They are really smooth, and I never really had problems with griplock or early release. I love how effortless these discs seem to be.

If you want to get free merchandise for placing a custom order for your event check into INNOVA's custom support programs.

Qualified events that place a custom order with INNOVA totaling as little as $300.00 can earn $150.00 in Sponsorship Shopping Cart Credits. Diamond level events can earn upto $900.00 in SSC Credits. SSC credits can be used to choose bags, targets, apparel and INNOVA merchandise of your choice. Plus events can also take advantage of CFR Fund Raising AND DISCatcher Target Support programs. More details here: INNOVA Sponsorship Opportunities.