• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What do you guys think is the best discs for hyzerflipping?

River is by far my top flipping disc, though I'm learning to flip my Axis as well. Honorable mention to my wife's Diamond Light, because it's hilarious to toss it at 75 degrees and watch it turn 165 degrees and roll.

Would an extremely light understable disc be great for hyzer flipping or would it just hold the hyzer line?

Understability is a synonym for flippiness. Lighter discs are more understable than their heavier counterparts. Domey discs flip better than flat ones. If you want a disc that holds hyzers, a flat stable to overstable mold would do it.

Aeros! The beat 167 DX in my bag is a thing of beauty. Such a slow flight and glidey flight. Also have a heavy Star version. Both great. A worn in KC Pro Roc is seriously amazing too. I LOVED my Firm Cryo Antidote from Salient Discs as well. A light Champ Road Runner is an effortless Anny and really flips nicely. Seasoned Leopards and Patriots are also amazing discs.