• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What do you guys think is the best discs for hyzerflipping?

TN Teebird

Par Member
I was just curious to see what other people like to use for hyzerflips.

I like Hyzerflipping Beasts,Valkyries,Cheetahs,Leopards,Rocs and Comets.

I've started to figure out that the Tern is good as well and the River is very good for manipulating the Angle of the hyzerflip.

What do you guys like?

My most beat Wizard, Pro-D Buzzz, and DX TeeBird are three discs that I often flip. My most used flipper is a starlight Roadrunner, I heart that disc

I prefer star stingrays, old school Polaris LS, and the Millennium Aries

Any understable (by design) mold should be good for hyzer flipping. You will come across tons of different flight patterns. As mentioned above, any of your favorite molds that have been beat in should work great also.

IMO the best discs for hyzerfliping are any moderate to heavily OS discs that have been beaten to near death.

Still haven't found a replacement for my beat TM2 Vision. Best hyzer flipper there was.

My N Axis is seasoned enough now that if I put it on a hyzer and rip it, it'll flip and turn a bit. Flying Squirrel is also a sweet, effortless, hyzer to turnover disc.

Best putter; wizard, best mid range: truth, best fairway driver: stag, distance driver: wraith, particularly pro plastic.

This would dependent on power and wear of the disc. Assuming you mean off the shelf though, putter: idk I don't hyzer flip any. Mids: tursas fairway: underworld, although I expect the relay to be sweet. Drivers: roadrunner, sidewinder, beat pro Valkyrie. That's at least with my experience. Of all those, the tursas wins

Right now my go to is a VIP seer my fav was my gstar TL but lost it in a pond and my gstar TL3 is still fairly stable

Driver - my beat in Lace

Putter - Medium Summit, it will go forever and get some really interesting lines

Mid - Fuzion Evidence

Roadrunners and the Mamba. I also have a Starlite Boss that is freaky understable, so if I throw it I hyzerflip it and it does well. I don't bag my Leopard, but if I did, I'd hyzerflip it if I needed a straight flight.

Latest posts