• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the longest disc in your bag and why?

My 174 boss i get amazing distance out of, i got my new star TL today, and if i throw it the right way, i get amazing distance perfectly straight outta that, i love it! and i got another comming later on in the week!

Depending on wind, and what fade I need either my star roadrunner <straight/long>, or my Champ Monarch <Long/fade>. If there is wind, I pull out my Orion LF, just seems to hold it's line well in wind

Definitly my ESP FLX surges SS and avengers SS. Also both those in Z plastic. I just purchased a 160 R-Pro Boss and threw it a few times and it may become my farthest disk. It felt really good.

Also got a 171 Groove today and i can throw it good, havent had a chance to really throw it yet tho, going to the park today! gonna see how i like it

Surge SS will go farther, but I get better consistent D from my Sidewinder these days I believe. My Teebird is creeping up on them anymore though.

All of them pale in comparison to a FH Force though.

Until very recenly my longest disc was a comet.
Now I can get a rogue out about 25' longer, but its not quite as accurate.

esp surge 172g can throw it 350' on a good day when im loose and playing well... released with a slight hyzer and it flips over and then stays pretty straight with just a little fade

i need to change my previous answer, i now throw 173 ESP forces for max distance, straight or hyzer i can get alot of distance

I can get about 500' on a straight line with a 173g Star Boss, and a little more hyzer-flipping a 170g Star Destroyer (flat top, not domed), for a huge 3-turn helix.

My longest is a 167 Star Valk but the 150 flick is right there and my 172 Star TeeBird and Champ Boss are right there. The Valk is usually my first choice because it takes a little less effort to get good D.

I don't throw anything over my champ sidewinder. I can get about 340' golf distance out of it. I can throw a wraith maybe about 350' golf distance, but the decrease in accuracy usually isnt worth the extra 10 feet.

I know the sidewinder isnt really a "max distance" driver, but its been my driver since the start and i know exactly how to throw it. I won't be switching until I can get significantly more distance from my wraith or i throw another sidewinder into a lake...

Latest posts