• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are some opaque CE sharks floating around here and there, and I think I've seen a clear one, but I'm not sure if that seller was trust worthy.

Yeah not pearly.. it had 03 ny tourny stamp.. i have seen a few CE Sharks not many tho ... there are some gummy clear champ sharks too.. some like them.. seem beefier but the pearly tends to be the way to go on the champs.. Lion has a brand new listed right now for $20 but Lion is the man.. usually thats close to 30 if not more for the one he has... if dude wants to trade i would be interested tho i throw them from time to time.. like a kc roc that never seasons :)

Last edited:
Yeah, they did have that clear gummy champ around '03 that was indestructible. Discs in that plastic went for quite a premium for a long time. Looks like the prices on that have finally simmered down.

Thanks!

Last question - are all the Sharks Ontario mold? My buddy just texted me to let me know it was. I know some of the less popular discs still use the old molds with the older tooling. Wasn't sure if that was the case with the Sharks.

Out of my 7 Champ Sharks, I only have one clear gummy, and it has the best grip- especially for winter golf. Definitely my favorite one

6843167090_a73ea0522d_c.jpg

10/10 172g Glow CE Eagle-X?

Last question - are all the Sharks Ontario mold? My buddy just texted me to let me know it was. I know some of the less popular discs still use the old molds with the older tooling. Wasn't sure if that was the case with the Sharks.
Yes they are all ontario as far as I know.

Pearly sharks sell for around $20 if used. There is a new one currently for sale in our marketplace by a super respected seller for $25.

If you post it for sale it I bet a canadian buys it.

Glow Eagle X - tough to gauge for sure (don't see many) but I saw a few at the Memorial and the guy was asking 130 a pop. Great disc! Not many were made - It probably the most valuable CE Eagle out there (beside Gold)

Also, how about an opaque red 11x gazelle 7/10 with no ink?... can't remember the weight, but it is definitely over 170

Glow Eagle X - tough to gauge for sure (don't see many) but I saw a few at the Memorial and the guy was asking 130 a pop. Great disc! Not many were made - It probably the most valuable CE Eagle out there (beside Gold)

$130?? I woulda bought every one he had

How much are these 1st run C-PDs worth ?

Both are 175G, both are flat.

Blue is new, Maroon has been thrown about 6 times.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 37
2008 ice bowl roc 180g 5-6/10 idk why, but i figured id ask because i've seen some other old rocs go for more. ching roc maybe? idk

0212131951_zps17f3be0f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts