• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
picked up a 8/10 150g Pro Pig over the weekend...any value or should I just throw it in the bag?

I know some people love them, throw them, and collect them. I don't know much about the exact value, but at that weight probably not too much. If you want to throw it I would go for it.

Anyone know what a fair esp venom price would be 10/10 173g pink with white swirls in it....

Fair price? IMO $40
boRHAQZl.jpg

I actually was wondering what a day glo pro pig with purple hologram stamp 175g would go for....?

picked up a 8/10 150g Pro Pig over the weekend...any value or should I just throw it in the bag?

Typically, Non white piggies get a premium price... one comparable for the 150g
DJkx2dKl.jpg

Alright, need a price check. 2 first run eagles (at least they pass the white streak test with flying colors). Both 7/10 with no major dings and I think both are max weight. Red one is for sure, but the white isn't readable and I don't have a scale. Red one has heavy ink on flate plate as you can see, and the white just has a name and number in the rim (plus a name in pen about the size of a quarter on the back of the flightplate but that should come off).

FOUUSuY.jpg

Might help. Is white considered a 1st run CE Eagle color? I know there are exception to the guide but I know Red was predominate for all 1st run molds.
qFpDK66l.jpg

I'm pretty sure 1st run's can be white. That doesn't mean I know for sure that this is 1st run, but it has lots of white streaks and feels like 1st run. Anyone else have suggestions? The ink on the red will effect price and the color of the white might affect it as well so I don't know how to correctly appraise them even with the ebay data.

Thanks for it though.

I don't ask here often but I'm hoping for some help please:

1. LE ESP Comet - 178g, 9.9/10, white with purple stamp, no ink.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/di6ital/8493104273/

2. FR ESP Meteor - 178g, 9.9/10, white with blue stamp, no ink.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/di6ital/8493089759/

I'd like to trade or sell them but unsure on value. Thanks very much for any help or guidance.

IMO The price for the 1st run ESP Meteor probably was influenced by the disc being black. Max weight LE ESP Comet for 26... thats a pretty good deal.
MFbYyIwl.jpg

Weren't white ESP Comets from the first run? Do the different runs affect pricing on these? That light blue one that sold for $26 was from the last (third) run.

Just came into a 10/10 Pro Rhyno, scaled 170.5, super waxy, heard they were a limited run and trying to figure out whether she should go in my bag or in the stow away box, any ideas of value?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93431173@N04/8493373491/

The DGU stamp makes me question if the disc is not a part of the most recent run of Pro Rhynos with the Factory Store Stamp. Whats the tooling? Is it hard/soft? But according to the data, it doesn't change the price much. silly.

9iyuAK9l.jpg

Weren't white ESP Comets from the first run? Do the different runs affect pricing on these? That light blue one that sold for $26 was from the last (third) run.

Didn't know the runs were color specific... Have anymore color information?

Ive sold brand new (tooled) esp comets for $25+ multiple times keep in mind im talking about the tooled ones....Also could be wrong but ive found white was from second run smidge dome near sholder middle is usually flat. Most frs ive seen have been orange possibly green.

Yeah, the second runs were the flat and flippy ones. I liked those tennis ball yellow ones. That color was cool. I've never seen a white one in person, so I was only guessing on the run based on what I saw them advertised as when they were for sale.

Oh yea they are worth a good bit tooled....White may be first run cant confirm but white orange green and yellow are the best hands down!

never heard of a white first run eagle. Red w/ rainbow stamp and red w/ black stamp. Not saying its impossible but almost certain its 3rd run or final if its more transparent. Jeff would be the one to ask on this one.

I'm pretty sure 1st run's can be white. That doesn't mean I know for sure that this is 1st run, but it has lots of white streaks and feels like 1st run. Anyone else have suggestions? The ink on the red will effect price and the color of the white might affect it as well so I don't know how to correctly appraise them even with the ebay data.

Thanks for it though.

and here's my reply. there are NO first run whites. there are however early 2nd run whites that are marked like first runs. all first runs are red (except for valkyries that have some blues).

Sorry if this has already been covered (please don't prerube me)
I won a 172 Prodigy proto D4 in a local contest. Rim is wider than anything I throw and the stamp looks like it would be a real pain to remove so it is not likely to get dyed. Is there a difference in value between a proto and a first run? Should I store it in hopes that it may be worth something someday? Should I just trade it for some dyeable plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.