• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
swirlies

two swirl apxs. purples 5-6/10 small rim ink, blue is 6-7/10 also small rim ink.

Attachments

• swirly_1343154193826.jpg
    swirly_1343154193826.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 22
Gold 10x kc pro eagle-x
10/10 only ink is price written on bottom of wing
174g Rainbow stamp
IMAG0267.jpg
[/IMG]

Anyone know what its worth?

What if a disc comes from Innova without a stamp? I heard that no discs leaves the factory without a stamp. I guess quality control must have been low when they did my tournament stamps.

They sell blank discs i believe. They sell them to dyers and places that do custom stamps i beleive.

Anyone know what its worth?

I sold one last summer for $60 I believe. It had a blue stamp though. You have a primo example with the rainbow stamp and all. The gold stock stamp CE Eagles usually sell for well over $100. I wouldn't be surprised to see that one sell for $75 or more to the right collector.

I sold one last summer for $60 I believe. It had a blue stamp though. You have a primo example with the rainbow stamp and all. The gold stock stamp CE Eagles usually sell for well over $100. I wouldn't be surprised to see that one sell for $75 or more to the right collector.

I am confused as to what a CE Eagles price has to do with a 10x KC Pro Eagle. Is 10x KC Pro a late CE blend?

I am confused as to what a CE Eagles price has to do with a 10x KC Pro Eagle. Is 10x KC Pro a late CE blend?

I've seen quite a few 10x or even 11x stamped Eagles that were CE. I'd venture to say that that Eagle is the exact same as the Gold CE Eagles, except for the stamp.

I've seen quite a few 10x or even 11x stamped Eagles that were CE. I'd venture to say that that Eagle is the exact same as the Gold CE Eagles, except for the stamp.

Ok, thanks. I didnt know how far the CE Blend lasted.

I agree. It was a whirlwind for awhile when CE came out. The same batch might have been stamped with CE, SE and 10x stamps.

Last edited:

Example:

41707_lg.jpg

63275_lg.jpg

Not only do these two discs look and feel the same, they also have the same pen markings and price stickers on them from the store where they were originally sold. The only difference was the hotstamp and $4.

46350_lg.jpg

Last edited:
Lol. I wish I could get them for that price. It says $10.99. I'd buy a stack of them at that price. I paid double that for it a couple years ago. Thanks for the responses.

a stack? id buy every one available lol. Ill have 2 crates of CE Eagles and 4 crates of CE leopard please and thank you.

Just wanted to say i love this forum. Really cool to see some unique discs and stamps from yesteryear as well as peoples knowledge and information on them. Totally Radical.

My friend found a CE Eagle and sent me a picture of it. I dont have much details other then this as i havent seen it in person. He asked me how much it was worth. He said it has some heavy ink on the back all scratched out and some nickname visible that he doesnt know.

Condition is bout a 7/10 he said. No major damage. Scuffs and a few dings but nothing major.

21mt7r9.jpg

164g
Eagle-X

The ink isnt HORRIBLE. But it is enough to cover about 1/4 of the back. He said its aboout 2 names scribbled out and then one dudes nickname written under that.

Status
Not open for further replies.