• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a couple more bucks than stock with the sig. Just depends on who. $23ish to the right buyer I would imagine.

I would expect to get at least 20 for the wasp. Some more to a motivated buyer

120924201045.jpg

03 Texas State Doubles Z Wasp
I guess it would be around a 7/10 because of some ink it has (name and number just under stamp on the underside of the flight plate)
I haven't been able to weigh it but I would say it is in the 175+ range. It feels the same as the 178 Z Wasp I have but I'm not gunna try and say I can tell the difference in disc weight down to a gram lol.

Saw an 11x Champ Aviar at PIAS, but held off on buying it. What are they going for, say max weight 7/10?

it depends. 7/10 with ink or just use? what kind of use? the stamps gagged or something? does it have a rash?

you maybe could get twenty blind.

If there's ink, it's not a lot, and it didn't seem to have much (if any) rash. Stamp is faded some, about what you'd expect from a 7/10 disc that got that way from use.

166g Pro Line Leopard

The kids in my area were trading this thing between each other, with each new owner proudly tagging the disc with a sharpie. One of them also wrote the weight on the front of the disc. I traded it away from them before they inked it any further.

So, what is it worth? I'd say it's a 7/10 or 8/10. Looks like it's in great shape other than the ink. Weight is accurate according to my scale.

AorRp.png

ovJ9c.png

Man, I had no idea. I traded the kid two brand new discs for it so I don't feel like I was ripping him off.

I don't know much about the Pro Line Leopards, but this one is a that taffy pro plastic from the 10x era, not the CE stuff. At least it feels like it. I don't know if they had CE Pro Line ones.

I have 2 champ CFR vipers, possible CE and am wondering what they are going for these days.

the red one is a 2004 179G 10/10 champ CFR viper
the blue one is 2003 180G 9/10 champ CFR viper with ink on flight plate. maybe CE

I am thinking the blue one might be CE and the red one is a little late for CE but the plastic is really nice

Attachments

• IMAG0551.jpg
    IMAG0551.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG0552.jpg
    IMAG0552.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 46
Like some CE Rhynos, they have like a textured top so if you run your finger/nail across it, it makes a zippery sound like a 90's windbreaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.