• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a 4x Jk Pro Valk 175g with an Innova Bar Stamp, and a 4x JK Pro Valk 175g with an Innova Swoosh Stamp

Both mint, 10/10. And I'm new to collecting and don't know taffy/candy. Both are a cryztal yellow color

11x KC Pro Banshee, Gummy plastic, no ink, stamp is only half there, listed as distance driver, 6-7/10, lime green plastic What would this be worth?

bGjhr.jpg

1st Run CE Leo. Inked.
You guys can be the judge of the state of wear.

NlG13.jpg

Heres a pic of the nipple. You can kind of see how the weight was written across the nipple. And if you tilt your computer screen you can kind of see where the "L" was written on the plate (right above the edge of the nipple, just to the right of the streak of light).

NlG13.jpg

Heres a pic of the nipple. You can kind of see how the weight was written across the nipple. And if you tilt your computer screen you can kind of see where the "L" was written on the plate (right above the edge of the nipple, just to the right of the streak of light).

LMAO!! I need a new f****in hobby I'm sitting here tilting my phone around!!

NlG13.jpg

nice!!
I would agree with you on run!
I would think in the 60-70 range, these puppies are rare!!

It's a second run. Some of the second runs were marked outside the circle, unfortunately it makes things overly confusing. Especially with Valkyries and Eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts