• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow Dx Eagle I just got

Hey everyone I was just wondering what this disc was worth, I just got it for $15. No Ink, No nothing, perfect condition. Just wondering what you guys thought about it. Thanks everyone

Attachments

• 765.jpg
    765.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 768.jpg
    768.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 33
Hey everyone I was just wondering what this disc was worth, I just got it for $15. No Ink, No nothing, perfect condition. Just wondering what you guys thought about it. Thanks everyone

I think these are worth about $15-$18, but I just saw one sell locally for $30, so I guess it depends on the buyer :)

you bought a stack of limited run old am nats buzzes at worlds? werent you the guy complaining that the vendors were hiding all the good plastic from you and the people walking around with sweet discs that they got for cheap wouldnt tell you where they got them?

im not saying your estimate is off btw your estimate just seems off.
Ok whats your estimate?

Ok whats your estimate?

even tho i think forty is fair id probably want fifty or equal trade based on rarity and seemingly from high demand. there werent too many of these to begin with and they dont come up very often. that said i didnt know which is why i asked.

also i said buzz twice but thats just cause im a bozo. i meant comet. its a glo comet.

oh then 30 or 40 max if it was a buzzz it would be worth less. Like i said at the worlds the glo comets were 20 bux even. I finally found then and theres still some left. I didnt find anything at the flymart i had to hit vendors during tourneys. I collect glo comets have about 15 they can go for up to 45 bux but ive never paid more than 20 for mine.

did you ever end up with the read and blue glo double stamp from a month or so ago?

you could always reconsider trading your soul

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65172

anyways back to pricing old discraft. whats this mint max weight wildcat worth?

IMG_20120718_012628.jpg

how about this heavy never thrown stalker?

IMG_20120718_012628.jpg

Stock price or less on the Stalker because not a lot of people love fly dye.

I sold a barely used Z Wildcat for like $9.00 at one point, but I don't think I knew what I had. Probably worth more because it's OOP, but I would say less than $20.

ebay says thirty may or may not sell. twenty seems reasonable. it doesnt matter. nobody throws these.

appreciate the input.

Stock price or less on the Stalker because not a lot of people love fly dye.

I sold a barely used Z Wildcat for like $9.00 at one point, but I don't think I knew what I had. Probably worth more because it's OOP, but I would say less than $20.

First of all, fly dye may slightly impact the price of a disc, but it won't take it below stock.

Unclemercy - I have found that the old stamped discraft usually go for slightly more than stock...though sometimes very unpredictable. Since the wildcats aren't as popular, it may just go for stock prices. That j-bird stamp is pretty nice though!

What would a AM nats Ti nuke go for right now? Its a 9/10 scaled at 174.7.

Well, right now the per-releases are going for $40 new. I have seen AM Nats Ti Nukes go from $25-$30. I even saw one on here go for $23. Maybe you could get a little more, but probably not here. I have seen them going for $40 and up on the bay.

Look'in for some input on these two:

2012-07-20_17-30-24_661.jpg

The Champ Ryhno on the right is probably nothing special but I wanted to check. I has some light swirls on the outer part of the rim and feels a little more gummy than regular Champ plastic if that helps any.

Left side looks and feels like a Pig. Co-worker said the plastic felt Pro-ish to him. It's a PIAS find and the stamp caught my attention. The tape is covering the previous owners name.

Thanks....

Look'in for some input on these two:

2012-07-20_17-30-24_661.jpg

The Champ Ryhno on the right is probably nothing special but I wanted to check. I has some light swirls on the outer part of the rim and feels a little more gummy than regular Champ plastic if that helps any.

Left side looks and feels like a Pig. Co-worker said the plastic felt Pro-ish to him. It's a PIAS find and the stamp caught my attention. The tape is covering the previous owners name.

Thanks....

weights?

If that pig is close to max weight I would say you could get 40 or so for it in that condition

The rhyno looks just like a newer rhyno...........whats the tooling on it?

weights?

If that pig is close to max weight I would say you could get 40 or so for it in that condition

The rhyno looks just like a newer rhyno...........whats the tooling on it?

The Pig is 175 with a small amount of ink but you can still feel the flashing on it.

Ryhno is a Ontario mold and I'm guessing it's just a regular Ryhno but I'm thinking 6 bones at PIAS was decent for the pig. :thmbup:

R Pro XD CE eagle

The R Pro XD has a asia open 2010 stamp 10/10 175G
CE Eagle has blue foil stamp 9.5/10 167g

Attachments

• rpro xd.jpg
    rpro xd.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
  • yellow ce eagle.jpg
    yellow ce eagle.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.