• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a 2006 CFR Glow TL? It's stamp is a little worn, disc is in 8/10.
AND it is a CA mold...not CAL. Any thoughts on the mold? I have never seen a CA molded TL.

Also a 2001 Am Worlds soft magnet..VERY GUMMY. 8/10

Last edited:
Some Candy

Anyone got anything on this one?

154g, Candy Pro Leopard, 8/10, ink on back just name
photobucket-19971-1345072175057.jpg

Or how about these? Same "Candy" gummyness as the leopard but idk if they are still technically "candy" because they are newer

156g, Gummy Champ Gazelle, 8/10, ink on back name/#
DSC00624.jpg

169g, Gummy Champ Archangel, 9/10, no ink
photobucket-1662-1344121851696.jpg

Thanks for any and all info as always!

PCR

Guys what is this Rancho Pro Classic Roc worth? Huck it or dust it? Its new and never thrown!

Attachments

• Innova CR.jpg
    Innova CR.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 30
Guys what is this Rancho Pro Classic Roc worth? Huck it or dust it? Its new and never thrown!

Nice Classic Roc.
I'm not an expert on these things, but it should get
~$40-50

Me, I wouldn't throw it. These things are getting harder to find, especially in this condition.

Last one I sold went for $30 and lasted all of 5 minutes. And it wasn't in a condition that was this good.

Nice Classic Roc.
I'm not an expert on these things, but it should get
~$40-50

Me, I wouldn't throw it. These things are getting harder to find, especially in this condition.

Last one I sold went for $30 and lasted all of 5 minutes. And it wasn't in a condition that was this good.

DiscJunkie. Thanks for your reply. I am not a collector of disc but one thing I noticed right away of the CR is that they are hard to find, I paid $51, which I thought was a steal considering that the CHAMPION CR usually sold on EBAY in the mid $40. That been said this was a TIE DYE and in a PRO plastic which I believe has even more value. I never seen one like this!!! Now that its in my hands I have the dilemma: hang it or throw it? Honestly I bought it with the idea of using it. If I sell it say in 5 years is it really worth making a $50 profit and spend it on 3 discs? I would rather throw it and pass it down to my son one day.

[is this PRO plastic the equivalent of todays STAR??]

Wondering what these might be worth in the not brand new condition they are. All have been thrown. The 1.9 is in the best condition, but most ink. All have a triangle for ink so not a whole lot on them and the 1.4 is good plastic, but the stamp is gone obviously. The 1.17 has been thrown the most, but has held up pretty good. Thank you for any help!

14_A.png

19_A.png

117_A.png

DiscJunkie. Thanks for your reply. I am not a collector of disc but one thing I noticed right away of the CR is that they are hard to find, I paid $51, which I thought was a steal considering that the CHAMPION CR usually sold on EBAY in the mid $40. That been said this was a TIE DYE and in a PRO plastic which I believe has even more value. I never seen one like this!!! Now that its in my hands I have the dilemma: hang it or throw it? Honestly I bought it with the idea of using it. If I sell it say in 5 years is it really worth making a $50 profit and spend it on 3 discs? I would rather throw it and pass it down to my son one day.

[is this PRO plastic the equivalent of todays STAR??]

I thought the champ bring more value but not for sure, a used pro went on ebay for 22.50 testerday with a dimple and say 7.5/10

I'm almost sure Champion Classic Rocs are worth more than the Pro ones. Champion (Stock Stamp) go for $50 easy, new.

lemmie clarify somestuff here...
pro classic rocs are 30-35 in mint and max weight condition...
champ classic rocs are 50-60 in mint and max weight condition.

champs are far more desirable to collectors and throwers as they hold their stability forever...
pro classic rocs fit more into that "oddity" class. they weren't around for very long (much like pro teebirds) and they weren't around for very long for a very good reason. they beat up too fast and lost stability.

lemmie clarify somestuff here...
pro classic rocs are 30-35 in mint and max weight condition...
champ classic rocs are 50-60 in mint and max weight condition.

champs are far more desirable to collectors and throwers as they hold their stability forever...
pro classic rocs fit more into that "oddity" class. they weren't around for very long (much like pro teebirds) and they weren't around for very long for a very good reason. they beat up too fast and lost stability.

So the rule shouldn t be the more its rare the more is desired and the more is valued?
The PRO i picked up as per image is also a TIE DYE. Not sure how many TIE DYES were made back than. Any idea what could be the year since it was mfg in RANCHO?

So the rule shouldn t be the more its rare the more is desired and the more is valued?
The PRO i picked up as per image is also a TIE DYE. Not sure how many TIE DYES were made back than. Any idea what could be the year since it was mfg in RANCHO?

lets be clear...
crappy plastic+good mold+crappy tyedye does not equal $$$

my evaluation stands. I believe the pros were all rancho IIRC...
you overpaid if you paid $51... plain and simple.

lets be clear...
crappy plastic+good mold+crappy tyedye does not equal $$$

my evaluation stands. I believe the pros were all rancho IIRC...
you overpaid if you paid $51... plain and simple.

I bought cuz I want to throw it not cuz I m a collector. The dilemma came about when I started reading about the value of ROCs. This disc seemed to be one of a kind.

Thank u all for the inputs!

Since I have started this thread on ROCs.

Huck or Dust these following discs?

Black KC PRO Roc 12x
Black KC Aviar
Black ECHO 20th Anniv Roc 180g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts