• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say huck em.
PS...I have a CFR Classic roc on my wall. :D I can't bring myself to throw it.

Dx and Old Champs are Ontario, Pro are Rancho's, new star and new champs are all San Marino(I think).:thmbup:

Apparently this is worth $127.50. Damn.

$T2eC16VHJIQE9qUHtHBcBQI-Og22uw~~60_12.JPG

I bought cuz I want to throw it not cuz I m a collector. The dilemma came about when I started reading about the value of ROCs. This disc seemed to be one of a kind.

Thank u all for the inputs!

Did you get a classic roc confused with a normal rancho roc?

Since I have started this thread on ROCs.

Huck or Dust these following discs?

Black KC PRO Roc 12x
Black KC Aviar
Black ECHO 20th Anniv Roc 180g

I also would like to know about the Black Echo Rocs, I have a chance to snag some. I saw that DGValues used to have them for $30 but is out. Whats a new 180 worth?

I say huck em.
PS...I have a CFR Classic roc on my wall. :D I can't bring myself to throw it.

Dx and Old Champs are Ontario, Pro are Rancho's, new star and new champs are all San Marino(I think).:thmbup:

I m throwing my CFR CR w the new mold, EU open! Best $11 spent ever on a disc!

Generally with the old circle stamp DX stuff its stock DX price X2. So I would put that guy at about $14 since its used. Maybe less. Maybe more to someone looking for circle stamps.

Generally with the old circle stamp DX stuff its stock DX price X2. So I would put that guy at about $14 since its used. Maybe less. Maybe more to someone looking for circle stamps.

I'd say a bit more.....maybe 20 to the right guy. Its not "mint" so that hurts it a bit, but some collectors would still buy it.

Stingrays seem to be one of the Circle Stamps that go for a bit more than stock DX prices, for whatever reason. You have discs like the Circle Teebirds and Piranhas that go for a lot, and then ones like Cobras and Whippets that are worth like $10.

Seems like the Stingray falls somewhere in the middle. $20 for a near-mint one doesn't seem outlandish, and I've seen some 10/10 Tye-Dyes go for $30-40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts