• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProLine Gremlin 168 grams - never thrown

3b1bfba0.jpg

Can someone give me an idea of what a CE viper might be worth? I do not have pics but lets assume that it is 9/10 max weight and some ink.

Mabye even 150 it's hard to say they don't come up very often. If I had the money I'd she'll that our for a gold one mint without hesitation. Haven't seen any other ce vipers really.

"Star-Like" Aviar - 175g - never been stamped - SAN MARINO CA tooling - 8/10 condition - some ink on the back, but the plastic was too slick to write well

aviar.jpg

"Star-Like" Aviar - 175g - never been stamped - SAN MARINO CA tooling - 8/10 condition - some ink on the back, but the plastic was too slick to write well

aviar.jpg

so, what plastic is it?
and what mold? big bead, small bead, no bead? i :confused:

I paid $50 for my CE Viper, but it's not the beautiful gold like the one posted and the one Will Schusterick has (I've held his). Mine is obviously green, but it's more like the Zippertop CE you seen on Rhynos and some other discs.

0LpS3.jpg

Anyone care to give a guesstimate on these?
I've heard anywhere from 50-300 on the course.. Just wondering if I can put them back in the bag.

Eagle is 175 - Good shape, scuffs, 8/10

Firebird is 168 - Best shape, 9/10

Valk ink worn away, (170+ish) - Good shape, really sharp edge that has minor gashes 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts