• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody is trying to rip me off then. :mad: what i posted is exactly what i was told the disc is and also that is was a very rare disc. thanks for the help.

No worries. To put it in perspective, JK starts at 3x so a 5x is not rare nor is it worth a whole lot.

^yes.
4x JK Pro Bar stamp>>4x JK Pro Swoosh stamp>>4x JK Champion>>5x JK Champion

ty my friend. do you happen to know anythign about that DX Roc above? Doesnt seem like anything special, but im curious.

drwpEd

drwdPX

Higher Flyers of Huntington Beach Aero 9.5/10 no ink. Old School. Patent Number and "CHAMPION DISCS INC." on back.

I'm looking at buying a NEW 2005 CE JK Valkyrie 5x 168g. Want to make sure I don't pay too much. Is there any value for this disc?

I have 6 of these I normally sell them around 15, but if you want to beleive they are CE I will gladly sell it for 50 :)

Thx. Picked it up in a lot deal from a friend via a yard sale score. Some other interesting discs in there including a 9/11 commemorative san man double ring aviar.

I am assuming this is an X mold - $60 for that one, maybe someone who really wants it would go 70

As most of us know, eagles are the least valuable of the 5 ce discs - 1st - Leopard, Teebird, Firebird and Valk, then the Eagle

I might have to disagree there. I would but them in this order assuming they are new, heavy and bright or uniquely colored and favorite run

T mold teebird
Leopard
Tl
Eagle x
Firebird
Valk
Eagle L
Firebird l

As for the more popular ce molds
Then you can fit other stuff in there like aviars, rhinos, gators, rocs, whippets etc...

kc pro eagle

My friend just gave me this disc a couple weeks ago not sure about it I would rate it a 6/10 just wondering how much it would be worth thanks guys.

Attachments

• kcproeagle.jpg
    kcproeagle.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 53
My friend just gave me this disc a couple weeks ago not sure about it I would rate it a 6/10 just wondering how much it would be worth thanks guys.

Not a gold mine with the stamp wear and general condition. You didn't post a weight, but I can't imagine it's worth than $25 Maybe others will say differently

Picked up an ESP venom in a trade today. 173g 7/10. What's this worth now days? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.